Oak Hill High School 5

Posted January 10, 2009

Oak Hill High School 2

Posted May 12, 2008
I agree with the last post. I am a former student (2007), and after seeing what a university entails, the English department is the biggest issue concerning the school. Too much emphasis on structure and layout of essays, and not nearly enough on fundamentals. Also i believe the faculty have some authority problems that they need to figure out, and no one really steps up to the plate leadership wise to handle certain situations the way they should be handled. After visiting many juniors and seniors, the general feeling is that they can't wait to get out of there.

Oak Hill High School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
Honestly this school could use some updating with the actual building and the teachers. I don't think I will ever be ready for college the way that they have taught me.

Oak Hill High School 1

Posted July 28, 2007

Oak Hill High School 2

Posted June 03, 2006

Oak Hill High School 5

Posted March 30, 2005

Posted January 22, 2005
- a former student
I am a former student at Oak Hill, (Class of 97) and believe that the school and teachers provided a great education. We were able to attend courses at Bates College for free. This was a great help when I graduated and went on to College.

Posted December 25, 2004

Posted October 22, 2004

Posted October 22, 2004
This is a good small community school with an excepional teaching staff. I know this because I am a member of the Class of 2006. There is minimal violence compared to other local high schools. The students are cooperative with each other. The students seem to mesh although they came from three different grade schools. Our administration does all they can to make Oak Hill a productive place for learning. I enjoy that it is such a small school because you know everybody who you are taking classes with and everybody seems willing to help. The guidance staff is top notch. An there are sufficient activities to be involved with. Our sports teams are competitive year after year anf the Future Business Leaders of America are known statewide. We currently have two state officers for FBLA. This is a great school to attend.

Oak Hill High School
P.O. Box 400, Sabattus, ME  04280
Last modified Oak Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Oak Hill High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.