Sabattus, ME

Sabattus Primary School 5

Posted June 06, 2008
I am a student of this school and I have been in about 7 schools since kindergarten. This is the best school I have been too. I am in the middle school now and Sabattus has been supporting all of my needs since I got here. I have a learning disability and this school has a great Special Ed. program. I also have made a lot of friends since I've been here. It is a great school and you parents should consider your kids to go to school here!

Sabattus Primary School 1

Posted June 11, 2007
I am a parent of two boys in the Sabattus school system. Unfortunately, Sabattus has a one size fits all approach to learning. Their special ed budget is enormous. If your child has behavioral problems or does not fit the school model they are put in special ed. As another parent said, beware!

Sabattus Primary School 5

Posted April 15, 2005
We have had a wonderful experience at the two Sabattus Schools. Our children are happy and learning. We love the teachers and the wonderful school environment.

Sabattus Primary School 1

Posted May 21, 2004
If you have a special needs child, do not enroll him/her here. This school sees every student the same even if they need special attention and expects the parents to put your child on medication to help the classroom and staff out. (Not your child) If you can find a better school it would be in your best interest and well worth the money. They will pass your child if they are almost failing at everything they touch, and try and keep them held back if they have behavior problems becasue they need time to grow (the student). Principals in this school have not been steady for almost 10 years that I know of and maybe longer becasue they don't keep the job there or get fired. Beware of this school district!

Sabattus Primary School 3