Young School 5

Posted March 04, 2014
As a volunteer, I have observed great kindness, patience & commitment @ Young School. I believe it is in large part due to the principal. He is so encouraging to the students & his staff. I would recommend this school & my own child did go there, for which I am grateful!

Young School 1

Posted March 03, 2014
Poor school..... Some of the faculty are rude, some of the teachers don't know how to teach and it's just an all around lousy school. don't send your kids to the school.

Young School 4

Posted December 02, 2008
Both my children went through Young school. My daughter had the (mis)fortune of attending in the old building, but my son went through the new building. Regardless of the building, the teachers and administration were excellent. The new building is fantastic -- large, bright, comfy rooms. Good playground.

Young School 3

Posted January 03, 2008

Young School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
Love the young school. multi-age class was a great benefit for my daughter,having and then being a mentor gave her a lot of confidence. Teachers were exceptionally helpful and parent interactive. The daily,morning class routine keeps the children constantly abreast of the curriculum being taught and working as a group. Parents were encouraged to come and participate with 'show and tell' times and coming into the class to view class activity. All events I participated in or watched, had a welcoming feel. The rounding of the children's behavior and social skills are farther ahead of a few schools I have been too. Great principal and school. A real team effort. wished I had gone to this school. Am looking forward to next child attending.

Young School