Saco, ME

Notre Dame De Lourdes School 5

Posted October 21, 2010
I graduated from Notre Dame School and my 2 daughters did as well. They went on to Thornton Academy and excelled in their studies and in sports. They both won the Student Athlete award in their senior year. They both graduated to the college of their choice. Notre Dame School gave them the foundation to succeed in whatever path they chose.

Notre Dame De Lourdes School 5

Posted February 24, 2004
I think Notre Dame has a wonderful K program, my daughter loves Mrs. Bastille, she is warm and caring and they have a very productive class. Also the school is small k-8 which helps keep all your kids together and builds a larger sense of community. The religion aspect is perfect, my children talk about being kind and respectful and I feel it's a perfect balance.

Notre Dame De Lourdes School
50 Beach St, Saco, ME  04072
Last modified Notre Dame De Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Notre Dame De Lourdes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top