Posted February 26, 2014
Sanford Schools have got to be one of the worst environments for students when it comes to adult teachers and Principals for bullying there students, The lack of care and lack of teaching to their students is very degrading to their students. They are disrespectful to parents who are involved with their children's learning and grades. If issues arise between both students and teachers, I as a parent have been told we have no time for you or your child and to take it up with superintendents office. Adults bullying children is worse then children bullying children, My experiences have been with both children bullying my children and grown teachers and principals bullying me as a parent and my children. Horrible learning place for kids, they so don't follow policies of no violence or bullying being tolerated, they allow it and the Adults in charge do it themselves, to parents and students. Unacceptable!

Posted September 25, 2013
My school is honestly the worst. I go here, an just it seems like no one cares. I sat in the bathroom for an hour crying because I just don't want to come here anymore.

Sanford Jr High School 5

Posted July 20, 2013
Sanford Jr high school is the best school ever!! My LC one teachers from this past year where Amazing!! They where so easy to talk to especially Ms White. But not only the LC teachers where amazing The allaid art teachers where as well especially Mrs Bjorn. I'm very glad to say I went and had the Experience at the Junior high! Some other things I did Like where that there where so many clubs and sport Teams to chose from! But I have to say Ms.white,Mrs Bedell and Mrs.bjorn are the best teachers ever!!!!!!!

Posted November 25, 2009
I love this school. My teachers in LC 1 are awesome. They are easy to talk to, and if you need help with anything, they'll help you.

Posted October 14, 2009

Sanford Jr High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
This school has a wonderful, caring principal and the guidance department goes above and beyond what you find at most schools.

Posted May 20, 2009
the teachers are really nice and do a good job teaching. MR KANE RULESSSS!

Posted December 13, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted November 29, 2007
The principal and vice principal are wonderful and understanding of this age group. Some of the teachers need training, not in educating a person, but rather educating and understanding teenagers. Discipline is well above average. Safety excellent. I feel quite safe while my child is at Sanford Junior High School.

Sanford Jr High School
708 Main St, Sanford, ME  04073
Last modified Sanford Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sanford Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top