Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford 1

Posted April 04, 2014
This school is the worst I have seen. I wouldn't recommend this school to my worst enemy!! The teachers are a joke!! If you are considering this school do yourself a favor and keep looking.

Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford 5

Posted August 12, 2012
Does anyone have the 2nd Grade School Supply list? I want to make sure I get my daughter everything she needs.. the school really needs a link to help parents.

Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford 0

Posted February 09, 2009
I think this is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are very dedicated to the children. They really seem to make learning fun for the kids.

Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford 4

Posted January 17, 2005

Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford 5

Posted July 21, 2004

Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford
248 Twombly Rd, Sanford, ME  04073
Last modified Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top