Bad
Good

my sons teachers for k-1 were great then his 2nd grade techer happened who makes him take 5min timeouts if he needs to use the bathroom not just him whole class....also the office staff are like high schoolers themselves down to the princible I had my sons meds go missing I tried to take it light didn't call the cops just had my sons doc talk to the princible I have since then been treated very rudly it got so bad the nurse didn't call me wen my son got a head injury until I called losing it shes gotten over it however the office staff still act like I'm the bad guy because my sons meds went missing on their watch completely unacceptable if it wasn't for his 1st n k teachers this review wouldn't even deserve one star

Quality facility, teachers and administration! School is located in a Great community.

This school is the worst I have seen. I wouldn't recommend this school to my worst enemy!! The teachers are a joke!! If you are considering this school do yourself a favor and keep looking.

Does anyone have the 2nd Grade School Supply list? I want to make sure I get my daughter everything she needs.. the school really needs a link to help parents.

I think this is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are very dedicated to the children. They really seem to make learning fun for the kids.

Last modified Margaret Chase Smith School-Sanford is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.