South Berwick, ME

Posted September 06, 2012
Seacoast has been a great place for my three children to learn and grow both in Christ and academically. The teachers love the students and make learning exciting for each child. My girls have been going to Seacoast for four years now and they look forward to the beginning of school even more than the beginning of summer!

Posted September 05, 2012
Seacoast Christian school provides an excellent environment for learning. Its top-notch academic program, underpinned by moral and spiritual development, which is fostered by a devoted staff, make it an ideal educational choice for our family.

Posted July 02, 2012
We are so glad we have been able to send our oldest daughter to Seacoast for the past 5 years and we are so excited to send BOTH girls this fall! I know they are in good hands of loving teachers and staff with a good education and solid Christian values!!

Posted September 01, 2011
Excellent Christian education. The staff love God and the kids. My kids absolutely love going to school every morning!

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted January 26, 2008

Posted July 02, 2007

Posted May 10, 2007
My son, Seth has attended this school since the 3rd grade and I love it! I believe my son thrives at this school and loves it as well. He appreciates the fact that he attends a 'private' school and therefore gets more out of it than I believe he would in a public school such as student per teacher ratio and safety and secular influences. I know and trust that the teachers and students are following Christ and His Word. That also influences moral character and spiritual growth along with regular school learning in my child. My son is now in the 7th grade and we intend to enroll our daughter in kindergarden next year at Seacoast as well.

Posted May 03, 2007

Posted April 04, 2007
- a former student

Seacoast Christian School
336 Main Street, South Berwick, ME  03908
Last modified Seacoast Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Seacoast Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top