Bad
Good

Our girls love Seacoast! The teachers are so caring, the learning is fun and at their level, and the kids are a supportive group. The administrator loves Jesus and has the children's hearts at the center of every decision he makes. Thank you for this great Christian alternative for my children's education.

Seacoast Christian school provides an excellent environment for learning. Its top-notch academic program, underpinned by moral and spiritual development, which is fostered by a devoted staff, make it an ideal educational choice for our family.

We are so glad we have been able to send our oldest daughter to Seacoast for the past 5 years and we are so excited to send BOTH girls this fall! I know they are in good hands of loving teachers and staff with a good education and solid Christian values!!

Excellent Christian education. The staff love God and the kids. My kids absolutely love going to school every morning!

My son, Seth has attended this school since the 3rd grade and I love it! I believe my son thrives at this school and loves it as well. He appreciates the fact that he attends a 'private' school and therefore gets more out of it than I believe he would in a public school such as student per teacher ratio and safety and secular influences. I know and trust that the teachers and students are following Christ and His Word. That also influences moral character and spiritual growth along with regular school learning in my child. My son is now in the 7th grade and we intend to enroll our daughter in kindergarden next year at Seacoast as well.

One of the original privately funded Christian schools in the Seacoast area, Seacoast Christian School has, for more than twenty years, been a beacon of educational and spiritual excellence in a world of mediocre public education. Small, intimate educational environment and passionate and dedicated staff work with parents and guardians to craft an education plan that challenges and inspires each student. With conservative Christianity as an ever visible thread throughout all learning, Seacoast Christian School provides for the whole student, mind, body, and soul. The education I received at Seacoast equipped me for success at the collegiate, military, and post graduate levels.

Seacoast Christian School provides a wonderful experiance for both elementary and high school students. The teachers at Seacoast are devoted to the mental and spiritual well being of each and every student. Small class sizes ensure that each student recieves the assistance and guidance he needs, and the friendly faculty are more than glad to help. Seacoast Christian School provides a wonderful alternative to public school.

Last modified Seacoast Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12