South China, ME

Posted December 20, 2012
I have volunteered at the China Pre K program as a parent and a professional educator. I hold Masters Degree in Education and have evaluated over 25 Central Maine schools during my graduate work. Far and away, Ms. Robie's Pre K classroom sets the gold standard for all education programs at any level. I have not seen a more attentive, compassionate, standards based, well planned and conducted program ever. For those who may have adopted a somewhat synical view of modern education, they need only to experience the extraordinary level of professionalism, leadership and core proficiency that these students are thriving under daily to have their faith restored. Congratuations to these educators for their teamwork and initiative in squeezing the very best out of every child with the love, attention to detail and support they and their parent's deserve!

China Primary School 1

Posted April 03, 2012
My foster children are not learning anything. The school took them out of special ed when they are not at all ready for it. they bring their homework home and have no idea how to do any of it. They dont seem to care at all about the children actually learning and just push the forward or leave them behind. They are not at all equipped to handle behaviorally challenged children and do not care if they get any kind of education. I will be addressing our issues with the school board and superintendant if they ever call me back. I am looking for a new school for my foster child and I refuse to send my child there when he is old enough.

Posted January 11, 2009
The school has a very positive learning environment. My kids love attending school.

Posted September 08, 2008

China Primary School 0

Posted January 06, 2008
Great learning environment.Love the murals in the hallways.

China Primary School