Bad
Good

Waldo T Skillin Elementary School 5

Posted June 01, 2006
At the end of this year we will be moving out of the school distract, which saddens me most. I know I won't be able to find a school that is as loving and caring as Skillin School is. The teachers truely care about all their students, which I findto be a truely rare feature in any public school settin. If I could pick the school up and move it with me I would gladly do so. Every day my daughter comes home so excited about what she did in music, gym and computer class. It is so heart warming to see my daughter love school. I thank Skillin School for allowing myself to be involved in any way I felt I needed to be.

Waldo T Skillin Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2003
Skillin provides a wonderful learning environment for the children. Although it is the largest school in the city, the teachers and administrators still maintain a small school atmosphere, with everyone knowing all the children by name. They have a great anti-bullying program, and use peer mediators. Parents are very active in all aspects of the school. They have over 200 parents listed in their volunteer data base.

Waldo T Skillin Elementary School
180 Wescott Rd, South Portland, ME  04106
Last modified Waldo T Skillin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.