Posted January 24, 2011
My first-grader dreads the weekends!! This is an absolutely amazing school full of awesome educators. My daughter's education is so highly individualized and her needs are met exactly. Simply the best school in my book!

Posted April 21, 2010
My kids love going to Dyer Elementary. Our teachers and very caring and truly want the best for our kids. I feel our kids are getting a great start in life by attending Dyer.

Posted October 20, 2009
I have 2 children that have attended Dyer and one currently in 4th grade. The teachers are wonderful!

Posted October 07, 2009
Caring teachers, a principal who is enthusiastic about teaching, and a host of volunteers who enjoy taking time to help educate our children.

Posted October 07, 2009
Every teacher, employee and volunteers know all the children's name.

Posted October 06, 2009
The faculty and staff at Dyer are truly amazing, and make the educational process fun and exciting for my son.

Posted October 05, 2009
Dyer school a great community school. The teachers are fantastic and motivate the kids and make learning fun!

Posted October 05, 2009
Teachers are true professionals with caring attitudes toward educating children to be knowledgeable and responsible adults.

Posted October 05, 2009
I love how the teachers are really 'there' for the students. They go out of the way to do whatever they can for the children. I also love the PTA and how involved it is with teachers and parents.

Dyer Elementary School
52 Alfred St, South Portland, ME  04106
Last modified Dyer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dyer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top