Topsham, ME

Posted August 07, 2010
Caring and exceptional faculty and a great selection of courses that challenge everyone at their own level. The staff at MTA truly believes that every student can learn and will go out of their way to encourage and support them. Wonderful school. Great opportunities for ALL students.

Mt Ararat High School 4

Posted July 24, 2009

Mt Ararat High School 0

Posted June 05, 2009
I am a parent who has a healthy (I think) very scepticism about school administration,, but the principal, Dr King, has overcome my religion by consistently appearing at every (and I mean every) athletic, dramatic, musical, etc, etc event that Mt Ararat hosts. He knows virtually every student by name. He is open to parental support or criticism. The teachers throughout grads 1-12 are true professionals who know what it means to educate. 95% are dedicated and caring and take any amount of time to help in every possible way. These are words I never would have said 20 years ago,but even a cynic like myself can see he results

Posted January 18, 2009
Dedicated teachers, parents, and other staff make Mt. Ararat seem less like a school and more like family. I am a senior this year and Mt. Ararat has allowed me to mature, learn and become a better person. The teachers will do anything for students and, in turn, get the most out of them academically and personally. The Principal is involved and attends just about every sporting event we have, even taking up his personal time on weekends. We have great clubs, activities, and sports and our test scores are high. Teachers are lined up to come to MTA, but can you blame them?

Posted December 22, 2008
As the parent of a senior and a sophomore, and an educator myself for almost thirty years, I can honestly say that MTA is an excellent place for kids to learn, mature and prepare for their years after high school. The educators and support staff are totally devoted to their students!

Mt Ararat High School 1

Posted November 19, 2008
Bad Teachers, fake walls, and little money. This school is bad.

Posted September 10, 2008
As a 2008 gradutate of Mt. Ararat I would like to say that it was a wonderful educational experience. I could not have asked for more outstanding teachers or a better education, one that has led me abroad for the year.

Posted August 23, 2008
I'm going to be a sophomore this year, and although the school may be walless don't let it scare you, the first day is a breeze, you get a map and there are PALS everywhere We acutlaly have one of the best educational schools in the state, just not in the best of shape, but theres a new one coming in '11

Mt Ararat High School 3

Posted August 17, 2008
I think it is a okay school. It can use an update.

Mt Ararat High School 4

Posted January 21, 2008

Mt Ararat High School
73 Eagles Way, Topsham, ME  04086
Last modified Mt Ararat High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Ararat High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top