Bad
Good

I love Williams Cone. I'm from a small school in the country and this school has the same feel. The teachers are amazing. After my daughter was born when my son was five he had some adjustment problems. mild, but not to him. The teaching staff were hands on and in contact with my husband and I non-stop via phone and email as well as in person. It took one semester and his bx is a non issue. I love Love Love this school. The have small classes, are hands on, first name basis with everyone. Not to mention the parent group that is constantly putting together events and activities as great fundraisers and school break activities.Very cute to see our teachers and especially our principle on roller skates at a recent WCS family night at the local roller rink. We are so blessed to have our son attend this school.

This is a great small school. We have two children and they both have thrived here. My daughter had some trouble reading and they worked with us and she bringing her up to current standards. I am thrilled at the quality of teachers and the school board does its best to keep the class sizes small even with todays economic issues. What I most like is that we have gotten to know so many other parents and their children because of the small school size. Each year the kids put on a little variety show, their are many parent nights with different themes so the kids can show off their work as it encourages community involvement. This is a great small school.

We are very unhappy with this school. They 'label' kids and allow constant bullying to continue. The administration will not get involved or stop it. So many parents are unhappy that they are transferring their kids to other schools or putting them in private schools. My children cannot mention the word Christmas but they have Hannukah pushed on them every December. And if you speak your mind, you are labeled as a troublemaker. I am currently looking for another school for my kids, and if I have to homeschool them, then it may come to that out of pure desperation to get them out of this horrible, self-esteem crushing, environment. My kids beg me not to have to go to school anymore. It shouldn't be that way.

Last modified Williams-Cone School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.