Bad
Good

Well, I am currently a 7th grade girl at this school, and I must say, I like this school a lot. All of my teachers are amazing. Band is my favorite class, and I think that the music program is awesome at my school. Of course, that's just from a student's point of view. We do have accelerated math classes and Gifted and Talented programs. One thing that middle school changed was that our parents weren't involved. I was really upset though, when I found out that we couldn't do foreign languages until 8th grade. Honestly, I was really looking forward to that. Also, we have a Student Council, Civil Rights Team, and Student Allies (LGBTQ awareness). And, they actually have made a huge difference in our school. Well, overall, I like going to this school. Comparing it to my elementary schools is like comparing an apple and an orange.

The strings program is awesome. My child has been playing the violin since 4th grade with Mr Keller and I couldn't be happier with it. Honestly the strings program is one of the only reasons I'm keeping him in this school. We have had terrible dealings with the principal and vice-principal of this school. I think that changing the administration would help this school out immensely. The teachers seem very nice and helpful.

I have to say the strings program is amazing! Mr.Keller is the an amazing musician and conducter and teacher. He makes it fun for the students while still be strict. Also Most of the other teachers r amazing. The kids really like them-- and you dont hear that often. And the schools principal is the a greatone who tries to see the good in all students which can be risky but is also a great way of stoping some good kids who have made one mistake from making another one

the school is awsome. It has the best strings program in Maine. It has an enourmes amount of honnor roll students and its sports are amazing. [Baseball team was #1 by far and the track team, the football team has a future star in the game of football] its just the best school in Maine

Last modified Waterville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.