Waterville, ME

Temple Academy 1

Posted April 12, 2014
I notice that the negative review that I gave the school was taken down. Why? The school, Temple Academy in Waterville Me. released a portion of my sons school records to the Bangor Daily News on 4-13-2010 "Dad's dispute" The school receives no federal funding, so it broke no laws (FERPA), but would you really want your child in a school that would place your child's privacy right at risk. We intrust our children to educators, but need to hold them to standards as a public school when it comes to the child's safety.

Temple Academy 1

Posted February 18, 2014
My brother went there and is the student the person below is referring to. Not only was a part of his private school record released in a news article but he was expelled in a student assembly with the high school student body present. He was dismissed with only one day notice and when I say he did nothing wrong, I mean he did nothing wrong! The school and some are very vindictive looking only to satisfy their agenda. NOT IMPRESSED

Posted November 18, 2007
Temple is the best school in central maine. Hands down! Keep up the good work!

Posted August 14, 2007

Posted March 05, 2007
- a former student

Temple Academy 4

Posted August 22, 2006

Temple Academy 4

Posted April 22, 2005
Thank you for opening this school to all the children in the Waterville area. This has been a blessing to my children and myself. Thank you.

Posted April 09, 2004
- a former student
Im Amanda Adams and I have gone to Temple for 9 years, and I just graduated in 2003. I miss the school so much and I am, so happy that I go to be part of that school. I miss my family their and they told me that their will always be a special place for me their, I miss the teachers the people, the food, and the feeling of just being in a safe enviornment. When I have kids I will defenitly send them here.

Temple Academy