PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Temple Academy 1

Posted April 12, 2014
I notice that the negative review that I gave the school was taken down. Why? The school, Temple Academy in Waterville Me. released a portion of my sons school records to the Bangor Daily News on 4-13-2010 "Dad's dispute" The school receives no federal funding, so it broke no laws (FERPA), but would you really want your child in a school that would place your child's privacy right at risk. We intrust our children to educators, but need to hold them to standards as a public school when it comes to the child's safety.

Temple Academy 1

Posted February 18, 2014
My brother went there and is the student the person below is referring to. Not only was a part of his private school record released in a news article but he was expelled in a student assembly with the high school student body present. He was dismissed with only one day notice and when I say he did nothing wrong, I mean he did nothing wrong! The school and some are very vindictive looking only to satisfy their agenda. NOT IMPRESSED

Temple Academy 5

Posted November 18, 2007
Temple is the best school in central maine. Hands down! Keep up the good work!

Temple Academy 4

Posted April 22, 2005
Thank you for opening this school to all the children in the Waterville area. This has been a blessing to my children and myself. Thank you.

Temple Academy 5

Posted April 09, 2004
Im Amanda Adams and I have gone to Temple for 9 years, and I just graduated in 2003. I miss the school so much and I am, so happy that I go to be part of that school. I miss my family their and they told me that their will always be a special place for me their, I miss the teachers the people, the food, and the feeling of just being in a safe enviornment. When I have kids I will defenitly send them here.

Temple Academy