Wells, ME

Posted November 24, 2014
Our school is amazing! The teachers, administrators and parents are all very caring and concerned with the academic and social success of the kids.

Posted March 16, 2014
I have 3 children in the schools, one in each and they have grown up here. Great schools and community.

Posted February 24, 2010
We are impressed with the school and teachers. Teachers ARE responsive and communicative. Safety of the kids is of utmost importance and We appreciate that. I do see much parent participation and a great PTSA. Academically, I'm impressed as my child started reading and writing on his own at the end of Kindergarten. I appreciate each and every department and teacher. I have nothing but praise for WES! Parents: You get what you pour into you child(ren). We are to work corporately and cooperately with our teachers / schools for academic success.

Wells Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted December 07, 2008
We've been very happy with the teachers and staff at the school. Great programs, lots of help and great communication with parents keeping them informed about everything going on with the school and the community. I think they push the kids to learn more at a young age, but that's all schools today. Beautiful building and safe happy enviornment which is a must at a young age!

Wells Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2007
This school is terrible! Unresponsive staff, teachers. Academically we were disappointed. Parent involvement was all about getting recognition, not doing what is best for the kids.

Posted February 19, 2007
Parents are very involved. Wells PTSA has a large following and runs Many programs every year. Teachers are friendly and student focused. The school building is new, bright, large, and super clean. Well done!

Posted April 30, 2005
Parent involvement is low. People seems somewhat stuck up. Academics: the school is great. Small classes and a brand new school that is beautiful and large.

Wells Elementary School
276 Sanford Rd, Wells, ME  04090
Last modified Wells Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top