Bad
Good

I am now in 7th grade and I have been homeschooled all my life and last year I started 6th grade and all the students and teachers where so nice to me. I am very happy with this school, I am glad this can be my first school to be in because it is such a great school/

I have lived in Wells my whole life (minus four years of college) and have been thoroughly impressed with the students and staff in the district. So much so, that after spending four years away at college, I came back to work as a teacher in the district. The school offers so many opportunities for students to grow and learn in a safe, friendly environment. I want my own children to attend school in the district someday so they too may experience the many educational opportunities the district offers.

Wells is by far the greatest school. I went for 5 years before having to move for 8th grade. I plan on going back to Wells my freshman year and for the rest of high school. Wells has far less violence and bullying then many other school do. Wells' teachers are great and very helpful to parents and students alike. Go Wells!

Last modified Wells Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.