Wells, ME

Posted December 29, 2010
I am now in 7th grade and I have been homeschooled all my life and last year I started 6th grade and all the students and teachers where so nice to me. I am very happy with this school, I am glad this can be my first school to be in because it is such a great school/

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted May 12, 2008
I have lived in Wells my whole life (minus four years of college) and have been thoroughly impressed with the students and staff in the district. So much so, that after spending four years away at college, I came back to work as a teacher in the district. The school offers so many opportunities for students to grow and learn in a safe, friendly environment. I want my own children to attend school in the district someday so they too may experience the many educational opportunities the district offers.

Wells Junior High School 1

Posted December 06, 2007

Posted October 24, 2006
- a former student
Wells is by far the greatest school. I went for 5 years before having to move for 8th grade. I plan on going back to Wells my freshman year and for the rest of high school. Wells has far less violence and bullying then many other school do. Wells' teachers are great and very helpful to parents and students alike. Go Wells!

Posted July 29, 2006
I went to Wells schools for 5 years and enjoyed it. I am still going into 6th grade and i just moved to where i am now and i loved wells it was so hard to leave it i left wells in the middle of 5th grade and i finished the rest of 5th grade in le*a**n. My favorite teacher was Mrs. Patterson.

Wells Junior High School 2

Posted September 18, 2005
- a former student
i went to WJHS for two years and hated it. The teachers are arrogant and pick favorites nd leave the other kids out. The sports were excellent though, but overall the school was not enjoyable for me.

Wells Junior High School 4

Posted July 03, 2005
Overall this is one of the best schools in Maine with very high standards for all students and high quality of academic programs. While some teachers do play favorites. This is easily taken care of by a complaint. There is a extacurricular activities where a large amount of students are involved. High volume of parent and teacher involvement.

Posted May 03, 2005

Wells Junior High School
1470 Post Rd, Wells, ME  04090
Last modified Wells Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wells Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top