Westbrook, ME

Saccarappa School 0

Posted February 01, 2008
The teachers and staff of Saccarappa are some of the best I have met. My daughter excels so well and always feels like she can do it all.

Saccarappa School 5

Posted January 10, 2008

Saccarappa School 0

Posted December 06, 2007
I love this school. The staff has been very supportive. Bringing my child who is an only child into kindergarden they took the time to help him adapt with the different personalities students have to deal with in school. They also constantly assess the needs of each student and act on their needs accordingly.

Saccarappa School 5

Posted April 26, 2007
myself, and my next door neighbor, both have children in k-1 with different teachers, we are both overwhelmed with how well our children have progressed throughout the school year. My son is reading on an upper first-grade level and is also doing first-grade math. The teachers at Saccarappa are excellent.

Saccarappa School
110 Huntress Ave, Westbrook, ME  04092
Last modified Saccarappa School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saccarappa School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top