Bad
Good

My son is in first grade with a WONDERFUL teacher who is traditional and perfect! His kindergarten teacher was modern and brilliant. He had some trouble with reading and the extra help has propelled him up to where he needs to be. I have nothing but fabulous things to say about the primary school's staff!! I am the kind of mom who researches schools all around the state and I feel Windham is a phenomenal system for my children.

My son will be entering 1st grade in a few days. We were thrilled with his Kindergarten teacher and our son is excited to be going into first. The art and music programs are outstanding. The familiy communication has been terrific both at the classroom and school level. Their are lots of opportunities for me to be involved in my child's education.

This school offers a wide array of opportunities for students. The art education is amazing. I have found the teachers to be kind, caring and focused on academic achievement. There is a strong focus on teaching students behaviors that will help them to be successful in every part of the school. My kindergarten son has had a terrific start to his education at this school.

The teachers seem to really care for the students. That makes a diffeerence in how they teach and how well the students learn.

Windham is known to have a good school system, but I love, in particular, the care and attention that everyone at this school has for young learners.

Our son had 4 outstanding years at the Primary school with exceptional teachers. We have no complaints

I have two kids in the Windham School system and I have to say that I am not to impressed with the Primary School. My child is having a hard time keeping up with the class and my wife and I have mentioned that we feel that ADD might be an issue. The school has given her some tests and had assigned her to a helper for Math and Reading, but the second that she scored okay on one of the tests they pulled her from the program and now she is losing ground again. We have hired a tutor because the school won't help. Although the teacher did say she would tutor our child for $40 an hour. I do like that there is a lot of parent involvement in the classrooms, in fact I have helped out on a number of occations. Over all it is an average school

I have had 4 children who have attended and are currently attending WPS, 3 of these children are special needs one of which has Autism. I have been so impressed with how they have handled my children's needs. Alex has been placed in a advanced math (REACH) which is just the challenge he needs and thrives on. The quality of teachers that are there is outstanding...for them it is not just a job. I can't say enough postive about this school.

Windham Primary School helps every student be a life long learner. I have 2 children that have gone through the school and 1 that is there now. Joyce Greenacre is a treasure as a kindergarten teacher. I wish she could loop through all the way with my son. :-) The art music and P.E. teachers are top notch. The one down side to this school is the district's inability to pull together a full day kindergarten program. It is available for those that need extra help but others are left to have days that are filled mostly with coming and going. I amazed at how much the teachers are actually able to accomplish. My hat's off to them.

I have 2 boys that have both been in Mr. Muster's 3rd grade class. He is just awesome. We get daily emails of what is happening each day and they include pictures of the kids throughout day. Last year he also put together an incredible slideshow for '3rd grade graduation'. The kids just love him and he is able to challenge each student at her/her level.

Last modified Windham Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3