Bad
Good

Windsor Elementary School 5

Posted November 07, 2009
I am a parent and the Teachers are great! They are excellent communicators and all care about the kids. We're lucky to have a school full of caring adults who put the kids best interest first and go the extra mile. Thanks to the staff my kids are confident, happy and ready for High School. Thanks for all you have done for our family.

Posted October 03, 2009
I greatly enjoy the teaching staff an the Libery is one of the best school liberies the lunch program is great an they have a great youth league for all sports .

Posted April 08, 2009
i am a parent of 2 former windsor school students - I will say their are some competent teachers but, the majority of them plus the admistration when you go to talk to them its like talking to a wall. If you are not of their mind set, then they don't want to hear from you unless they need a contribution or for you to purchase something from one of their fund raisers. If they would stick toteaching I think they could inprove the eduction of our children 100%. But they are more interested in what they or their parents are doing outsid of school. Lets get back to teaching not being a busy body or tryiang to be a social service agency .

Windsor Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2009
I went to this school for 9 years of my life, and I loved it! The people are great, and the teachers are amazing! This school is so community oriented, and every student has the chance to grow.

Windsor Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2005
Well, I am not a parent, but I am a former student of Windsor Elementary School. There were very helpful teachers there, and were willing to help a student with their problems. Their classwork was challenging, and often times, fun. I was in chorus, and played basketball while I attended, and I loved going to chorus, not so much basketball though. Anyone wanting to join extracurricular activites, were more than welcome. You had to have certain grade averages, because it is considered a privilege. And in my opinion, having them strive for that grade average to do something they enjoyed, is very effective. It is alot more effective then them failing, and still being able to do something they enjoy. Parents are always called when there are either problems, or rewards. My time spent there was very helpful in the learning process I continue with today. Sincerely, Felicia Williamson

366 Ridge Rd, Windsor, ME  04363
Last modified Windsor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8