Winslow Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2013
WES has been a wonderful learning environment for my children. I have had 2 children attend this school, my youngest will be heading to the jr.high next year. I wish she didn't have to go! The staff, from the teachers, principal and office staff are very helpful and friendly. We transferred here from a local private school and I couldn't be happier with our decision. Both my children were challenged academically and treated with kindness and respect. We will miss Mr. Price and everyone at WES next year.

Winslow Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2011
We have been very happy here. It is a safe and supportive environment with great teachers and leadership. The school facilities are great and there is an active parent-teacher organization. There seems to be a good amount of parental involvement.

Winslow Elementary School 1

Posted February 28, 2009

Winslow Elementary School 1

Posted June 01, 2008

Winslow Elementary School
285 Benton Ave, Winslow, ME  04901
(207) 872-1967
Last modified Winslow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Winslow Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top