Wiscasset, ME

Wiscasset Christian Academy 5

Posted May 30, 2013
My Kids both attend WCA and have for 6 years now. The Abeka DVD programs are advanced for the younger grade levels and the kids are above average in every subject. The teacher to student ratio is good and the spiritual aspect is priceless. They also have sports opportunities and many educational activities. Highly recommend WCA. A+ Christian School.

Wiscasset Christian Academy 5

Posted February 21, 2007
My child is attending the kindergarten class and I am very impressed! They are utilizing the Abeka DVD curriculum and I will tell you first hand it is amazing what [my son] learns from it. The teachers are wonderful, compassionate and very trustworthy! I wouldn't want him anywhere else.

Wiscasset Christian Academy
143 Beechnut Hill Road, Wiscasset, ME  04578
Last modified Wiscasset Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-11
Wiscasset Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top