Bad
Good

Amazing and nothing compares. All the teachers are so amazing and smart. Every student is included and are all very happy. I love this school. Falmouth schools don't compare to the level of this school in anyway. Just look at the test scores, it proves everything. If you want your child or children to go to the best school in Maine, I would recommend you to come to this school.

This school is really bad! I hate working here. Most of the students are treated unfairly.

I think Frank H Harrison Middle school is one of the best in the New England and perhaps in the country. The staff is fantastic and very sensitive to everyone's need. Our special needs child have received incredible help and now it is at par with all its peers. I strongly recommend this school to any concerned and involved parent; however, students must put in the work. This is a high achievers school and parents are expected to spend time with their children assuring that their school work is done. Because of the high quality level at this school we have decided not to send our children to one of the private schools in the area. The Yarmouth taxes are high -- but you get what you pay for.

This school is a disaster. My depressed son was treated like an animal, the school ran tests on him to see if he was dangerous, and threatened him with summer school if he didn't achieve a perfect attendance. They did nothing to help him, and stood back as he struggled through 4 years of school.

I find that the values set for the chidren at the Frank Harrison Middle School " Dress Code" Appaling, To teach a child that you are judged on your appearance, and what you wear is just wrong ! I do not agree with revealing clothing, etc. The way it is worded to the children in my opinion teaches them to be snobs, and to look down on others that may not have the means to get brand name clothing or what is considered to be cool or appropiate. America is of many cultures, Children should not be taught to judge others. They should be taught respect, and that we are not all a like! I further more do not understand the concept of asking the student what they would like to do ? Why aren't the rules of the school being enforced ? Why are the students making the decisions ? I further more think that the staff of the school has inapropate behavior and seem to treat other people as they are beneath them , they seem to have no respect for others and make the decisions as to what they believe rather then working for the goal of the student. I'm sorry , I have a hard time even giving this school 1 star. I would like to see if this get posted or deleted. Thank you

What a great school this is. This is easily the best school in Maine and Falmouth and Cape Elizabeth don't even compare. Best sports, best art program, best academics, you can easily see that this is the school for your child.

This school is amazing, it has great teachers and great students. Yes, we are very proud of our sports and we have some very good sports programs. There are some labels but come on! there are labels in every school you go to. I think Harrison Middle School is a great school for my children.

Last modified Frank H Harrison Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.