Yarmouth, ME

Yarmouth Elementary School 5

Posted May 19, 2015
We have utilized multiple school systems within multiple states. We have found big differences with other areas of the country. It really opened our eyes! Yarmouth Elementary School is Phenomenal. The principal, office staff, teachers and guidance are extremely attentive and make the transition go smoothly. They have a wonderful team approach! I feel, the principal is the key to a smooth running operation. While we were driving a very long distance, the principal is talking to us via her cell phone assuring us it would be a smooth transition! We were stressed and fatigued! We walked into the office, guided us, introduced us to staff and completely made us feel at ease. The principal immediately brought in services that were needed. It was a seamless transfer. This attention continued through out the year. The entire school has been outstanding including Music, Art and Physical Education! We are extremely lucky to be a part of this wonderful school.

Yarmouth Elementary School 5

Posted June 19, 2011
I have been very pleased with the schools continuing efforts in meeting my child's particular needs. The teachers are committed and skilled. The physical facilities are older, but adequate, and the academic and social supports in place for all students are worth far more than a new facility. Having moved to this community from another, I have an ongoing appreciation for Yarmouth's continuing commitment to education. Particularly in the midst of the economic downturn, I feel very lucky to have my children in this school system.

Yarmouth Elementary School

Posted October 01, 2009
Have had positive results from grandchildren's experiences.

Yarmouth Elementary School 3

Posted May 29, 2008
Definitely nothing special. However, the library was recently redone, and it looks fabulous!

Yarmouth Elementary School
121 McCartney St, Yarmouth, ME  04096
Last modified Yarmouth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yarmouth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top