K-8|Private

Bad
Good

If your child is black do not send them here at all costs. They will be disrespected and singled out by all teachers and administrators. They will also be coerced and intimidated to admit to any wrongdoings they did not do. My eldest son was even threatened with violence by the principal. Since I pulled them out of St Joan of Arc and began sending them to public school, they have been performing much better, have been more happy and so have I.

This is our 4th school year at SJA and we love it! This intimate school where everyone knows everyone and the safety patrols walk my pre-k son from our car to the building brings tears to my eyes. Students, faculty, and staff alike are nurturing and kindhearted. Teachers work well together, great communication w parents and parent volunteers are fabulous! New science lab and media center, lots of technological advances lately including upgraded server, laptops and iPads. Truly a treasure, we are blessed,

I have to agree that St Joan speaks for itself! Smaller in size but much more to offer than any schools in this county! What a surprise to go into a school that makes you feel as if you have stepped into a far away, great place. What a privelage it is to be able to say I have a child in this school! What a great feeling it is to know that I am able to provide the best of the best for my child!

My son is in kindergarden this year and I also love this school, it is truly like a family. My son had some needed a little extra help and they pulled together like a team to provide the assistance he needed. I feel blessed to have my son in this school!

What a wonderful, amazingly beautiful school community this is! It is truly a school family. The children,staff, and volunteers have several activities they do outside of the school that make the comradarie here self evident. When you walk in to the school, it sells it self! The first person you greet to the last person you see on your way out will welcome you and truly demonstrate the Christian example taught by the school!

I can't say emough great things about St. Joan of Arc School. Many schools claim they are a family but SJA really is. Everyone cares about my child from the receptionist to the principal. Dr. Towery and Mrs. Ruth are truly a testimony of excellence in their profession. The teachers are very caring and yet hold high expectations for the kids. We also have a great PTA president and team of moms who give their hearts to the children. They are so dedicated and truly love the school. There is a great priest here who is just down to earth with the kids. I would highly recommend SJA to everyone who wants quality in a Christian environment.

I can't say enough positive things about St. Joan of Arc School. Our family has had some very trying situations and the principal and assistant principal have been not only very compassionate and understanding but also challenged us to look at situations differently by giving us the help and support needed. My child's teacher has tried a number of different ways to determine how my child can learn best. I think the staff of the school really lives the christian mission and have been great examples to the children.

I have have had children span a number of years in SJA. The school was always very strong but it continues to be the best under the direction of the administration. I am always so impressed as a parent by everything that is offered, the great technology, all the teaching tools, the cleanliness of the building, and the bright and cheerful welcome both by the people and the hallways. Children are taught to take pride in their work, to help others, and that prayer is important. I couldn't ask for more for my children. We have been very happy and hope our grandchildren are able to go to SJA too

St. Joan of Arc used to be a good school, but it is going downhill, fast! The administration is lacking in any real leadership skills. Some of the teachers are good, but others are inexperiences, and sometimes downright inappropriate. My kids go there and we will not be returning after this year. I would recommend finding a different school!!!! The public schools in the area are better.

My husband and I love SJA School. My children have gone to St. Joan of Arc School since my oldest was in second grade. He needed some learning accomadations and had an IEP. We learned of the school through another family at HIghland. The administration and teachers really learned my children's strenghths and weaknesses and teach to the strenghths. My children have grown so much in confidence, academics, and character. St. Joan of Arc School really lives acceptance of all students and teaches the students to respect everyone. What a treasure we have found in St. Joan of Arc School

Last modified St Joan Of Arc School is a Private school that serves grades K-8