Aberdeen, MD

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2013
I went this school as a child and have lived in the area for years. The teachers where good but the students are easy to slip through the cracks. The kids are mean to others (more than most) and horribly behaved. I have heard that this school/ kids are a nightmare. I have moved far, far away, since having a child and never will my daughter go to a school like this. It s very sad but it is the neighborhood and the upbringing of the children around there that cause this school to go down the tubes. I do not suggest living around this area.

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Halls Cross Roads has the best staff of any school I have seen. They are very friendly and caring. Mrs. Benjamin-Jones and Mr. Perry are great!

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They take the time to learn about everybody who goes to school. Myself having a child with special needs I'm very thankful they do that,

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School 5

Posted January 15, 2009

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2007
I love Halls Cross Roads! My daughter started kindergarden there last year and by the time she graduated in June, was reading on a third grade level. The reading program they have is awesome and is the reason that even after moving an hour away, I still drove to and from to have my child attend. Of course I had to recieve special permission. Everyone from the vice principal, teachers, secretary to the cafeteria staff was very friendly and helpful. I'm sad that my daughter will have to attend a different school this year and am considering moving back in the area just so that she can finish out her elementary days at Halls Cross.

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2005

Halls Cross Roads Elementary School
203 East Bel Air Ave, Aberdeen, MD  21001
Last modified Halls Cross Roads Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Halls Cross Roads Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top