Aberdeen, MD

G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale 2

Posted September 13, 2013
My son attended half of second grade at Lisby. We were not impressed. Being a title 1 school they provide many things for students but it seems like the teachers there don't care much for the students or their success. I didn't receive my sons tests back until a month after he took them, too late to work with him on any problem areas. We now homeschool.

G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale 5

Posted June 07, 2012
My daughter was here for 2nd through 5th, my son has just completed 5th and my youngest daughter is finishing kindergarten. The staff at this school from the support staff in the cafeteria all the way up to the principal are caring and involved with all of their students.

G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale 5

Posted April 05, 2008

G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale 0

Posted March 24, 2008
My 6 year old son and I loved this school. He started kindergarden here in 2007. They gave each student a 'journal' to do daily homework and it had a plastic pouch in the back to receive and send homework in. each student had to supply tissues, hand sanitizer and crayon boxes at the beginning of the year. The school is situated in a nice area surrounded by lots of homes. We had to move to MA, but my son really misses the school. The teachers wait out front for the students to get off the bus, the bus drops them off right at the front door. He had homework, a little too much in my opinion for a kindergardener, sometimes it was 3-4 papers a night. His new school in MA he rarely ever brings homework home. The PTA struggles every year to obtain dependable members.

G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale 2

Posted May 24, 2007

G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale
810 Edmund St, Aberdeen, MD  21001
Last modified G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
G. Lisby Elementary At Hillsdale Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top