Cool Spring Elementary School 1

Posted June 28, 2015
Principal created an extremely hostile work environment, and was very unfair. Most of the staff just kind of does what she says. It's sort of a mean-girl/clique mentality and very petty. She's a bully, and I wouldn't wish this school on my worst enemy. Terrible experience with unprofessional staff!

Cool Spring Elementary School 5

Posted August 19, 2009
Our son attended Pre-k last year and he had a difficult time adjusting at first (coming from homecare straight to a school setting). He was the youngest in his class but one of the brightest in the class due to all the one on one he had received at home. The kids get free breakfast which is a great plus. There are computers in all the classrooms (even Pre-k). The school uses the www.educationcity.com program which you can also use at home if you purchase the parent version. It's great for tracking your child's progress in math, reading, thinking skills, etc. The principal, Mrs. Tolbert, was very informative and helped us cope with the rough times at the beginning of the school year. Mr. Devine was my son's teacher and he made each of students capable of reading from the Alphabet books in Pre-K! Both kids will be going this year.

Cool Spring Elementary School 4

Posted October 20, 2008
This is my daughter's first year and so far I would say that the school is great. They generally seem to care about the students. My daughter's teacher is great and she is always willing to give her more homework when necessary. Basically, I would recommend this school to anyone.

Cool Spring Elementary School

Posted April 03, 2008
I love this school. It has uniforms and dayare centers. Is great. I love it and my kids too.

Cool Spring Elementary School
8910 Riggs Rd, Adelphi, MD  20783
Last modified Cool Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cool Spring Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top