Annapolis, MD

Tyler Heights Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2010
I am a parent of a student that attends TH. this school is one of the worst elementary schools that I have ever had to deal with. if you can avoid taking your child to this school, please do so...

Tyler Heights Elementary School 1

Posted April 13, 2009

Tyler Heights Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2007
I think that this school is great. I love my son's teacher she keeps me informed and up to date with my sons progress and all the programs they have planned. Anytime my son can not wait to go school the next day is a good enough sign for me that the teacher and the school are doing something right. I love this school!

Tyler Heights Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2004
School's mission statement should read 'We only care about standardized testing'! Do not have programs in place to challenge those students that are above the average student. Average student is being driven to achieve mediocrity, because if everyone scores 70 on the 'Standardized Testing' then the educators have far surpassed expectation that have been pre-set.

Tyler Heights Elementary School
200 Janwal St, Annapolis, MD  21403
Last modified Tyler Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tyler Heights Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top