Posted December 14, 2012
This school feels like a "private" public school Most children are either in advanced math or reading, or both Moved to this area just for the benefit if this school! Stellar parental involvement , high volunteer rate and great financial support and a fantastic PTO whose efforts have gotten technology (smart boards) into all the classrooms!!! Thank you WFES

Posted October 24, 2010
I have never seen a more dedicated group of teachers or staff members. Each of our children are #1 and taught to the highest level. I've had one child complete Windsor Farm and is getting straight A's in Middle school. I have another child starting at Windsor and is loving being at school. Who loves school?? You do at Windsor Farm!

Posted October 02, 2009
Windsor Farm is an exceptional school. From the staff to the parents I would not want my children to be anywhere else.

Windsor Farm Elementary School 0

Posted May 31, 2009
The BEST Elementary Schools with the best and caring staff.

Posted May 05, 2009
This 'private' public school has so much to offer. The faculty, administrators, and staff are a group of highly motivated, incredibly talented, and enormously caring collection of people. Their ability to challenge the Gifted kids and engage the Special Needs kids within the same day is remarkable. If only all public schools and their students could experience such dedication. I'm blessed that we've had the opportunity to send our boys to Windsor Farm Elementary.

Posted February 27, 2008

Posted December 02, 2005
I chose to work in the school at lunch-time because I wanted to know the teachers who would be teaching my children. The administrative staff still allows parents to request the teacher of their children if the parent wants to choose. (Which is not an option for most other schools). I watched the teachers interact with the children in an outdoor and indoor settings. The other instructional staff had rotating lunch duty so I got to watch them in action too. I can't tell you how much these people truly care about your child and how they're doing. The teachers are happy to express their positive feelings about your child, and most of them without thinking first -- showing me they truly care instead of giving the standard, '<Child> is doing well.' They remember the children and their achievements and often praise the child long after they've left that teacher.

Posted February 23, 2005
The level of parent involvement is amazing! Very impressive. The academic programs are very good and can't say enough about the music and art at Windsor Farm. We, parents of two girls, are very pleased!

Posted February 03, 2005
I cannot say enough great things about this school! Two of my three children attended from K through 5th grade and all of the teachers have been caring, quality individuals. I was amazed at how teachers called me at home just to talk about concerns (not turning in homework and other minor things). They really care. My children were always given opportunities and challenging work. The staff is friendly and helpful. The parents are very involved. The administration is open to and welcomes many new ideas. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 18, 2004

Windsor Farm Elementary School
591 Broadneck Rd, Annapolis, MD  21409
Last modified Windsor Farm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Farm Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top