Posted April 17, 2014
My two sons had a wonderful middle school experience here. They were challenged, yet given extra help and attention when needed. They've made life long friends.

Posted April 17, 2014
I will try to put into words how amazing this school is! This is my 2nd year at AACS and I have a son in kindergarten and daughter in 3rd grade. My husband and I had heard nothing but good things about the school, but as parents we wanted to be sure. I took the time to review the curriculum at the lower school and talk to the teachers and visit the classrooms before we were committed to anything. I wanted a Christian education for my kids, but I also wanted the best academic education for them, as any parent will say. This school has so much to offer. The teachers have exciting ways to involve students in hands on experiences to enrich and support classroom lessons. My daughter has told me, on more than one occasion "mommy, I don't ever want to go to another school". That, to me, is all that I needed to hear to know we had made the right decision. It really set in that this was the school for our family after attending one of the weekly chapel times. That is a moving experience, you have to experience that on your own to understand what I mean, and I highly recommend you come and sit in at chapel time! We pray everyday to thank God for allowing us to have access to AACS!

Posted October 04, 2013
AACS has been an excellent choice for our son from kindergarten to the junior he is today. The faculty has consistently partnered with us to instill Christian values and nurture a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. The excellent academics, arts and athletic opportunities are just icing on the cake. It is not heaven on earth and we did consider leaving in middle school. Our faith and perseverance have been rewarded. Looking back we realize that no school is immune to trouble and we have grown through the challenges. In the high school there have been great honors and AP classes to keep challenging our son. There are enough sports with the size of the school that no student is cut from making a team. The music and drama are pursued at the highest level with nearly 1/3 of the student body participating in this area. Students are able to be multisport athletes and be serious about the arts if they so choose. I would highly recommend this school to parents who earnestly want to have their child in a Christ centered learning environment with the opportunity to have diverse experiences.

Posted October 04, 2013
AACS has been an excellent choice for our son from kindergarten through his junior year. The faculty has consistently partnered with us to raise our son with Christian values and grow in his relationship with Jesus Christ. This being of primary importance to us the excellent academics ,arts and athletics are an added bonus. It is not heaven on earth and we did consider leaving in middle school. Our faith and perseverance was rewarded. No school is immune to trouble but we all grew through the challenges. In high school we are grateful for the excellent honor and AP classes to keep our son challenged. The size of the school also allows students to be multisport athletes(there are no cuts for sports teams) and seriously pursue the arts if they so choose. I would highly recommend this school to parents who are earnestly seeking to have their child in a Christ centered learning environment with the diverse opportunities of arts and athletics.

Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School 2

Posted May 09, 2012
The lower school's strict disciplinary policies makes the environment intolerable for children that have personalities. The school has potential but they need to allow the kids to be kids. If your school student has an introverted personality, this school is a good choice. If your child is an extrovert, keep looking. Some of the teachers will key in on your extroverted child and make your child's school life miserable. They need to create a more welcoming environment for new kids. The school is somewhat cliquish. I had to withdraw my kids after this term.

Posted February 18, 2012
Our oldest has been at AACS for 9 years and will be starting HS next year. She and our two other children love AACS. The teachers are kind and supportive. The students are respectful. My children have all thrived academically and socially. AACS has helped my children mature spiritually and is preparing them for the real world challenges they will encounter regarding their faith. I highly recommend AACS!

Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School 4

Posted November 04, 2011
I am a former graduate of AACS. I can say firsthand the classes and school environment were helpful for my academic career after graduating. The school environment is really what you decide to make it. With a student body of roughly 500 people, there are plenty of opportunities to make new relationships and build strong social networks. When I was a junior, I knew sixty percent of the students by name, and loved every day I was there. Most of the teachers I had were quite social and kind. In an academic sense, I will agree that due to tuition, the school ought to definitely make a strong effort to establish after school study programs for those academically challenged to improve their growth in learning. I'll say I struggled greatly at imes in this school( in regards to the classes), but was fortunate enough to persevere and succeed through my devotion to learning. Perhaps there is no perfect school, but I believe in the future of my former high school, and the drive to sustain the Chrisocentric message in everything they do. For whats its worth, I attended the Naval Academy Preparatory School ( NAPS), and am now currently enrolled in the United States Naval Academy.

Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School 4

Posted January 14, 2011
I love the School, this is my son second year of middle school and we are looking foward to the high school next year. The eachers are excellent and the Academics are great,the students have lots personality and are very respectful and caring. You must check out this school......

Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School 3

Posted December 31, 2010
The one problem I have with this school is that alot of the kids are brats and they don't act like Christians.

Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School 3

Posted April 08, 2010
For the most part this is a good high school. There are definitely some problems with teachers who are not able to get through to the marginal student. Unless you have a great deal of natural academic ability don't consider this school even if you're searching for the Christian education. In my opinion a teacher should strive help every student grasp the information in the classroom. If you're a quiet conforming student you'll definitely fall through the cracks and it will cost you a lot of money.

Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School
716 Bestgate Road, Annapolis, MD  21401
Last modified Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
Annapolis Area Christian School - Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top