Annapolis, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted November 05, 2014
My son started St. Anne s last year as a member of the kindergarten class, and he loves it! As an educator who works for a leading higher education association and regularly provides faculty development workshops across the country, I can say without reservation that the rigorous curriculum offered at St. Anne s is the foundation that all children should have to be successful in postsecondary education. My husband and I are proud that our son is a student at St. Anne s.

Posted November 05, 2014
This is an amazing school ! My oldest son was more than well prepared for high school. The school community is also wonderful.

Posted July 01, 2014
As an alum now many years out of St. Annes, I credit this wonderful community for many of my core values and skill sets as a useful person in society.

Posted January 14, 2014
The August review is very out of sync with our experience and what I know to be the experience of others at St. Anne's. We have three children at St. Anne's; all have attended from the Two's program. We decided to stay with St. Anne's because of the wonderful balance of the academic and social curriculum. Academics are just top notch: project based, collaborative, but still tailored to each child's strengths. Our eldest is in first grade and he is thriving--takes risks, LOVES all subjects, including math and reading. He comes home asking to do research on topics, and if something comes up in family conversation, he already engages critically with it, exploring implications and challenging fallacious thinking. The social curriculum, though, is what really sets St. Anne's apart. The kids are learning to be kind, caring, thoughtful citizens of their communities (small or large), and I am continually struck by how good these little people are to each other. School is truly a safe place for my kids--safe for them to take challenges academically and safe for them to grow emotionally and socially. I couldn't recommend the school more.

Posted August 27, 2013
St. Anne's School is such a wonderful school. Students learn how to be independent thinkers. The administrative staff and teachers give 110% effort and always express enthusiasm for learning. Students are taught to respect and appreciate the differences and uniqueness in each other. The school celebrates all types of diversity including beliefs and ideas. Everyone, students, parents, grandparents, and staff are welcomed into the St. Anne's community. Although the tuition is rather high, unlike other schools, St. Anne's is both striving and succeeding at substantially lower its tuition over the next few years in order to make the school available to more families.

Posted August 27, 2013
Our son has been at St. Anne's School of Annapolis through preschool, pre-kindergarten and now kindergarten. We are extremely happy as is he with his time at St. Anne's. He has been challenged academically and has really learned the meaning of community and respect for others. Teachers and staff are always accessible and happy to answer any question I've had. The Parent's Association is very active and keeps parents engaged at all levels. We are extremely pleased and looking forward to sending our younger son to St. Anne's when he is old enough to attend!

St Annes School Of Annapolis 4

Posted August 25, 2013
The St. Anne's School is a private Episcopal school nestled in the comfortable cradle of Annapolis, MD. The rich history of the school boast an even richer diversity of staff, faculty, students and alumni that have created a very unique and special learning environment. There is a loving tradition of giving back and caring via service learning that students are enriched with and they carry this into larger community as lifelong learners and leaders.

Posted August 06, 2013
I had four children attend St. Anne's School from the age of two until they graduated from 8th grade. I choose the school initially because it was an Episcopal school and I knew the fantastic reputation of Episcopal schools around the country. I was not disappointed. Every one of my children graduated with the knowledge and skill sets they needed to be successful in high school. More importantly, though, they graduated with the desire to be academically challenged and civically engaged. As a parent, I do not know how I could ask for more than to have my children's first school experience leave them with a hunger for learning and a thirst for making a difference in the world around them.

Posted May 06, 2013
We couldn't be happier with St. Anne's! The responsive classroom approach is a great fit for our son. The teachers and staff are wonderful as are the St. Anne's community of parents. Our son is being challenged academically and socially.

Posted March 11, 2013
I LOOOOOOOVE St. Anne's! I was looking at 2 other schools and ended up at St. Anne's and I'm so happy! Not only is the academic challenging but the feeling my son gets everyday from the staff there is priceless! As a parent I feel comfortable that when I drop off my son at school, that he will get the respect and love that he deserves! They are very informative and very accomodating to both the kids and their parents. Not only do I love the school but so does my son. And an 8 year old will tell me the truth. If you want a tight knit community and want your child to feel like he isn't just a number, please bring your child here. Everyone (staff, teachers, PARENTS) knows your name even though you met them once and maybe not at all! I'm still amazed by this...

St Annes School Of Annapolis
3112 Arundel on the Bay Road, Annapolis, MD  21403
Last modified St Annes School Of Annapolis is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Annes School Of Annapolis Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top