Arbutus, MD
Before care: Yes

Posted June 15, 2010
I wish they could add High School to their grades. The elementary school is by far the very best around. I wish some millionair would help this school out.

Posted April 16, 2010
Just walk through the building and you will see and feel the difference in the atmosphere. at Lamb of God school. The teachers care for each child. The children are allowed to be children. The academics are challenging and the teachers are willing to work hard to make sure their students gain a thorough understanding of the subject matter.The administration is involved with their teachers, the curriculum and the students. This school is outstanding.

Posted February 03, 2010
A perfect school for your children to learn about Christ

Posted May 23, 2009
It's a great school with amazing teachers and students who are great examples

Posted October 13, 2008
If you are a parent thinking about sending you child here, I am telling you that there is no better choice.

Lamb of God School 0

Posted September 03, 2007
There is not another school like this in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. All you have to do is walk in the building and the love of Christ is present. The Christian family atmosphere creates the perfect environment for students to grow spiritually as well as academically. I have been associated with the school since my children attended there from 1983 to 1993. I have volunteered and then taught there. The faculty is the most committed group of people I have ever met. Their love for God and for their students are key to the atmosphere that benefits the students so well. I have since stopped teaching there, but continue my association through membership on the school board and other volunteer opportunities. The value of this school for the Body of Christ is undeniable.

Posted September 01, 2006
Excellent school -- education tailored to the needs of each student. The staff REALLY cares that your child excels academically and becomes all that he/she can be. But by far, the greatest characteristic of Lamb of God was the love and care the teachers had for each student. As parents we often have this feeling that, if we were there teaching, we d see to it that our children really got it. It seems the teachers at Lamb of God feel that way about each one of their students -- they want the best for them -- as if they were their own children.

Posted September 01, 2003
I currently have three children in this school. Grades 8, 6, and 2. They are all doing very well. Also, I have a child that has graduated from this school who is doing very well in his current High School. I recommend Lamb of God School to anyone.

Lamb of God School