7-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school was by far one of the best I have attended. I left public school in 8th grade and then went to Antioch my 9th thru 12th grade year and I must say this school is amazing. This school provides you with solid leadership, solid teaching, and a solid biblical foundation. If I did not go to this school I am not sure if I would still be saved today. This school has a very great atmosphere and staff. I am very happy I went to this school, but most importantly I thank God that he provided the funds for me to go!

As a former student of Antioch Christian School who attended the school from K-12, I can emphatically say that I would never send my child there, now would I recommend it to anyone. What passes for an education is embarrassingly pathetic, and if you need proof, ask to see a high school-level PACE (which is the term for the booklets they teach out of). I graduated from there when I was 16 years old with straight A's, and it wasn't until I was in college for 2 years that I realized that I was not the super-smart student I thought I was; in relation to the rest of my college classmates, I was merely average. The curriculum is awful, and I can not believe that people are hoodwinked into paying money for the tuition.

This was a good school for me. It provided me with the basics that I needed in college following my graduation. It's sad when you go to college with people who are not able to read or to even do basic high school math. Antioch provided both for me. I have my Associate's Degree, Bachelor of Science Degree, and I'm currently working on Master's Degree. For someone to say that they this isn't a good school, all I can say is: you only get out what you put in. Side note: I never had to get a GED nor have others I know, who have gone on to do many great things.

BEWARE! This school is not accredited!. I graduated from there almost 6 years ago and just found out that my diploma is null and void because of this and I now have to sit for my GED. No point in speding money on a non-education.

Last modified Antioch Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 7-8