Posted July 08, 2013
Arnold Christian Academy, ACA, offers an educational environment that fosters academic excellence in combination with genuine spiritual growth. The dedicated teachers cultivate a successful attitude as they present the material in a way that teaches the students to want to learn and work to their very best potential. Because the classroom size is small, it allows students to be cared for in an individual manner. The size, however, does not limit the opportunities. In addition to the core curriculum, there are a variety of programs offered: music, PE, Bible, health, band, speech, foreign language, field trips, school programs, and opportunities for family involvement. We recently moved to the area and looked at several options for our child. After visiting the school and talking with some of the friendly staff, it became clear that ACA was the best choice. My child comes home everyday with a smile and excitement for learning. He excels academically, grows spiritually, and thrives socially in a Christ-centered environment. As parents, we could not be more grateful to the Lord for the positive impact that it has made on our son and family. ACA is definitively the very best.

Posted August 08, 2011
ACA has been a great school for my kids. Because it is a smaller school all the kids know each other and they help each other and get along very well. They have excellent teachers who really care about the students. If you want a Christian education for your children and a very loving and supportive learning environment, this is the place.

Posted May 30, 2011
I have never experienced a school with the level of involvment to the students. Our daughter is in grade K and is academically so far ahead of her friends that are in local public elementary schools. The small class sizes give the opportunity for "REAL" one on one teaching. If you are looking for a school with high academic standards, ACA should be considered.

Posted May 27, 2010
Arnold Christian Academy has been a wonderful blessing to my family. After Homeschooling for 11 years, the school's staff provided a smooth and comforting transition for me and my children. It's small class size provides an ideal learning environment and each student receives that special "one on one" attention they deserve. All the staff is friendly, inviting and welcomes as much parent involvement as possible. As parents, we have the opportunity to join our stundents in activities throughout the year from field trips, Olympics, classroom helpers and even Pizza Lunch helpers. The Christian principals modeled by the staff makes being at school just like home. I highly reccomend ACA to any family seeking an education that edifies!

Posted May 26, 2010
Teachers at ACA are great! They make sure all the students understand the lesson they are teaching even if it requires further explanation. The have an interest in each student and because class sizes are small, they can easily monitor how each student is doing. My student feels respected and cared about by the teachers and receives praise when it is due. Encouragement when it is needed. The principal is engaged in what teachers are doing and how parents feel. A great school, school the way it should be.

Posted February 22, 2010
I would recommend this private school who wants a reasonably priced school that has a team of teachers that care about the children that attend the school. I am very pleased with the curriculum and the way that my child has progressed. The teachers are also great at working with the parents

Posted February 19, 2010
We moved here from Denver, CO last year. We visited several local schools personally and interviewed others by phone. Our concerns were christian education quality and cost. We chose Arnold Christian because of the dedication and confidence exuded by Sue Maksim, principal/teacher and the teachers at Arnold Christian. We have been very happy with our child's experience. He gets all the individual attention he needs and has most of the fun that he can imagine. He really enjoys the art and music/band program (saxophone). The teachers reinforce good character along with the core subject matter. The tuition is very affordable compared to local private schools in the area. We are very pleased!

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted February 11, 2010
We have been with the school 8 years for a reason. They teach my children in academics and moral character, and they do it with kindness. My kids have never wanted to go anywhere else, they love this school. They have smaller classes and get way more time with the teachers, who also are quite aware of what's going on, unlike public school. I trust them with my children, and I have been so thankful to have them in my children's lives.

Posted February 07, 2010
Actually I am a grandparent and I love Arnold Christian Academy for its caring teachers, outstanding principal, strong academics, and for the values that the students are taught there. My grandson is now in the fourth grade. My grand-daughter has gone on to a Christian High School in the area. Both love ACA.

Arnold Christian Academy
365 Jones Station Road, Arnold, MD  21012
Last modified Arnold Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Arnold Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top