Arnold Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2014
I Went to arnold elementary for kindergarten through fifth grade and although i hardly enjoyed my days their i had attained great scores and did very well, I think they could do better in the factor of helping kids make friends sense almost everyone i knew either avoided eachother or made fun of other people, Eitherway the educational standard is all right in my opinion, Some teachers these days according to the kids i tutor are telling me about their new teaching methods, I Think they could be better and that their are easier methods instead of what they're doing but it does offer a challenge... I Guess.

Posted July 30, 2013
This school is the most amazing school ever! I went there for 5 years and loved every moment.every one was really nice my teachers were always there for me when I needed help and showed me a lot more then just are average lesson. everyone there is very high class and personalitys are great. every one there is really nice and I have never seen any one be bullied.this is the greatest school ever if your thinking of sending your kid else were dont you will be much happier with Arnold no doubt!

Posted June 06, 2013
Arnold Elementary is a 5 star school! You may not can tell from the exterior and even interior aesthetics, but there's a superior level of development, teaching and learning taking place at Arnold Elementary! My children have attended AES for the past 6 years, and I have never been disappointed with the quality of staff and education provided at Arnold Elementary! My children have never been happier and have flourished under the instruction of many talented and dedication teachers that have graced the halls of AES! I do mean grace! The teachers at AES are superior individuals both inside and outside the classroom. I would be remiss if I did not also comment on the parent volunteerism at AES. At any given time that you visit AES you will find parents volunteering in the school, whether it be reading, guest artist, lunch room or recess assistance, copying, etc....Arnold parents are present! Children love AES because it's more than a school to them. It is there home away from home and the teachers, staff, and volunteers ensure that they are safe, loved and beyond all measure educated to the best of their ability!

Posted October 09, 2009
We are so pleased with Arnold Elementary School - we have a 4th grader and kindergartener enrolled - the teachers are superb and they always go the extra mile.

Arnold Elementary School 0

Posted July 20, 2009
Arnold is a great school, as others have said before the parents, teachers, and staff go to great lengths to make this a wonderful school. The district is full of politics and since Arnold is such a good school there is little support and funding available, which adds to the facilities issues. Parents often pick up the tab for the district. As a teacher myself I can not speak highly enough about what a great school this is. Totally deserving of a 10 rating.

Posted March 29, 2009
The principal and staff make this school. They are very involved and supportive. The physical condition of the school could use some updating, but that does not take away from the efforts of staff, PTA and parents who make Arnold a great public school. There is aftercare in the school and right next door at a church.

Posted March 22, 2009
This is a terrific school. The principal and teachers have been very supportive and helpful with both of my sons, one has ADHD and the other has speech issues. The PTA is wonderful and does not hesitate to assist the staff and the students. I am amazed at how great this school is and would tell anyone to send their children here. GREAT school!

Posted December 06, 2007
Wonderful School, great teachers and staff.

Posted May 01, 2007
Arnold Elementary is a wonderful school. My nephew went here 10 years ago and now my sons attend and I am extremely happy. The principal and teachers are top notch. You can't go wrong with this school.

Posted November 16, 2006
Arnold is very family oriented, wonderful, safe school. Principal along with all the teachers are great. You can not go wrong with this school. Parents offers lot of support in volunteering and activities.

Arnold Elementary School
90 Church Rd, Arnold, MD  21012
Last modified Arnold Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnold Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.