Arnold, MD
Before care: Yes

Belvedere Elementary School 3

Posted February 16, 2013
My child has had issues with bullies at this school. Principal denies that kids bully in her school. The bullied child is perceiving things wrong, my child hates this school, lost trust in this school and both if us cannot wait for the day that my child never has to step foot in this school again. Other parents have told me they have been through the same kind of problems and the principal tells them the same thing. It gets turned around on the bullied child and the parents instead of addressing the real problem.

Posted June 10, 2010
WE LOVE this school... We are sad to leave the area, only because of the school.. my Children have had the best teachers.. THEY are AMAZING! the Office Staff is GREAT as well! Dont have a bad thing to say about it! And both my kids love it as well.

Posted May 26, 2010
I have been disappointed with this school on a number of levels. No voluntary reading program, poor follow through with the information for grade levels and specials on blackboard, hard to contact part-time specials teachers.I don't feel my son has been challenged much at this school.

Posted October 23, 2009

Posted February 15, 2008
Belvedere is a wonderful school. The parent and community involvement is amazing! All of the teachers give 100 percent. I can't believe the 5th grade got a rating of 8. It must have been a testing glitch because that team of teachers is the best! They really prepare the kids for middle school and beyond.

Posted February 01, 2007
We love third grade! My son has done so well!!! He has learned so much!

Posted June 14, 2006
This is a super school! The building itself is newly rennovated and very modern. Teachers are super.

Posted September 14, 2005
Words fail me, this is an excellent school with good academics, caring staff and great nurses (we have a type 1 six year old) Music program is great too. What a find !

Posted July 06, 2004
This school is absolutely wonderful. The staff is caring & knowledgable. Unfortunately the open court program makes their jobs more demanding.

Belvedere Elementary School
360 Broadwater Rd, Arnold, MD  21012
Last modified Belvedere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belvedere Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top