Bad
Good

My child has had issues with bullies at this school. Principal denies that kids bully in her school. The bullied child is perceiving things wrong, my child hates this school, lost trust in this school and both if us cannot wait for the day that my child never has to step foot in this school again. Other parents have told me they have been through the same kind of problems and the principal tells them the same thing. It gets turned around on the bullied child and the parents instead of addressing the real problem.

WE LOVE this school... We are sad to leave the area, only because of the school.. my Children have had the best teachers.. THEY are AMAZING! the Office Staff is GREAT as well! Dont have a bad thing to say about it! And both my kids love it as well.

I have been disappointed with this school on a number of levels. No voluntary reading program, poor follow through with the information for grade levels and specials on blackboard, hard to contact part-time specials teachers.I don't feel my son has been challenged much at this school.

Belvedere is a wonderful school. The parent and community involvement is amazing! All of the teachers give 100 percent. I can't believe the 5th grade got a rating of 8. It must have been a testing glitch because that team of teachers is the best! They really prepare the kids for middle school and beyond.

We love third grade! My son has done so well!!! He has learned so much!

Last modified Belvedere Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.