Posted May 15, 2014
Broadneck is an exceptionally well organized institution with generally high quality teachers and a top-notch administration.

Posted May 13, 2014
Broadneck Elem School has all kinds of fun activities like jump rope club, chess club, dance programs, school plays, band and choir, enrichment classes, etc. so our kids have had fun and met a lot of other kids quickly (we are new here). They also really like their classes and warm, experienced teachers. Good fieldtrips like drownproofing and Biztown are so practical.

Broadneck Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2013
The way this school is run is deplorable. Listening to my child and her friends speak of the teacher and the school environment would make one think they are in military school. Deadlines, prohibiting parents from being involved, strict rules, etc. The kids at this school get 20 minutes a day for recess and none on days they have gym! The lunch menu is horrendous and there is little emphasis on physical fitness (staff included).

Posted June 03, 2013
2 of my children have gone to Broadneck and we are VERY happy with the school. The teachers (all of them that we've had) really care about the kids. I have nothing but great things to say about this school.

Posted February 11, 2013
I have three kids and 2 currently at the school, my eldest is now in middle school and doing very well. It is really a great school and the teachers and administrators are excellent. I would like to see a foreign language being taught but understand the constraints. PTO is great and considering the size they really provide great quality education and lots of support to each child. The new closed in classrooms which were finally finished in August 2012 now make it a world class school.

Broadneck Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Great staff and wonderful learning atmosphere. That is why it is a Blue Ribbon school.

Posted November 12, 2009
I am happy to say that the morale problems that may have existed in the past, seem gone. Both of my children have gone through Broadneck and have had wonderful experiences. I was originally concerned about the open space layout- but they never had problems with this situation.

Posted October 22, 2009
Our child attended this school from 1st to 5th grade and we have been extremely pleased with Broadneck Elementary: all the teachers she had were excellent, two were even nationally certified. There are many extracurricular activities, the school atmoshpere is pleasant and friendly and the parents are very involved. It is a great school!!

Broadneck Elementary School 0

Posted May 18, 2009
We moved here 2 years ago from Ct. and we are so happy with our school. The principal, vice principal, guidance counselor, and teachers have been so incredibly supportive. We consider ourselves really blessed to have found this school.

Broadneck Elementary School 4

Posted April 04, 2009
Its a great school with lots of extra curricular activities. The PTA is very good and the Teachers very friendly.

Broadneck Elementary School
470 Shore Acres Rd, Arnold, MD  21012
Last modified Broadneck Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Broadneck Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top