Bad
Good

My child loves this school, as do I. My son loves his teachers and is excited to show us what he has learned. The facility is safe and clean. I have seen nor heard of any safety issues concerning this school. My only complaint about this school is that they do not have after school programs for working parents. It would be nice to have a safe environment for my child to stay until I get off work. Other than that, I am a very happy parent.

Suspending a child for eating a danish is wrong!!!! I hope you don't let them have bananas.........you'd have REAL trouble then! Idiots!

I would just like to know how much of a Kelloggs pop tart has to eaten before a child is suspended from your school, before I look for an institution that will teach my 7 year old child the basics & not your over the top lunacy

This school has wonderful facilities - terrific computer layout and availability, modern, clean, well-lit and inviting classrooms, excellent (Excellent!) teachers, and staff. The kids are well-behaved and generally try hard, despite not always having the most advantaged home life. The grounds are nice, the surrounding environment is pleasant, quiet and clean. It is a hidden gem of a place.

I have never had a problem with them not locking the door. I think it is safe and great school. My daughters do interact with each child and her class loves her. its to cute. I am just wondering if someone just needed tyo bring their nose from out of the sky and come to reality someone ;people just complain thats all they do. miserable

office personal didn't want to do her job by taking my paperwork to enroll my child because i was one day late on enrollment, but still before school deadlines. also i was able to just walk in to the school with out having to be buzzed in more then once. i do not feel this is a safe school for any ones child and do to the office personal i don't believe that they care about my childs' education at all. at least that is how i felt when dealing with this school.

i love this school i love everything about it nothing bad about it its the best school i have seen in awhile

I have two daughters attending this school, and they love it. The principal and faculty goes out of there way to ensure that the kids are safe and learning on a daily basis. I wish this school went up to 12th grade.

I love this school i feel as it is a very safe school and the crossing guards are very nice and profesional with the children!

Our son started here a few weeks ago and so far we have been very pleased. The school is very nice and taken care of. The teachers are wonderful. Just a few weeks into school my 5 yr old came home and read 4 differen sentences. Everyone is extreamly helpful. I have no regrets sending him here at all!!!

Last modified Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.