Posted October 19, 2012
I cannot say enough good things about Calvert Hall College HS. My son is a Sophomore this year, and I wanted to write this review because I don't think we are what most people consider a "typical" Calvert Hall family. We are not Catholic, and my son is not athletic. I'll admit I had reservations when we first applied, but they were quickly put aside when I saw what a great school this is. The boys are required to take religion courses and attend Mass occasionally, but he never feels marginalized or like anyone is proselytizing. There is an ever-present culture of kindness at this school. Obviously, sports are a huge part of Calvert Hall, but there are so many other activities available that my son's lack of interest in sports is no big deal. I've seen so much growth on his part since he started attending this school. He is learning to advocate for himself; a direct result of the staff being dedicated and responsive to the students. He is being challenged academically, enjoys all of his classes, and likes his teachers. He talks with me about what he's learning all the time, definitely a good sign! Opting to send my son to CHC was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Posted June 13, 2011
Calvert Hall is a fantastic school. I graduated from CHC in 2006, and found myself more than adequately prepared for the academic, athletic, and social rigors of college. If I have sons, I will strongly encourage them to consider becoming Cardinals as well.

Posted June 07, 2011
My son just finished his freshman year at Calvert Hall and I cannot say enough positive things about this great school and the excellent teachers who love teaching there! He has always been a very good student but he is really being challenged. More importantly, he is maturing into a fine young man! The sports program is extremely competitive but he enjoys the challenge. As a parent, I would strongly recommend Calvert Hall. I know that my son will be well prepared for college and college life... and my son has never been happier.

Posted April 25, 2010
Calvert Hall is an incredible school. I'm currently a senior in the class of 2010, and I can't say enough how truly glad I am that I've attended this school for the past four years. I've been diagnosed with various conditions, including Aspergers Syndrome, ADD, depression, anxiety disorders, and a few others, and Calvert Hall's faculty has worked with me every step of the way, making sure I get what I need to get an education, whether that be allowing me to take my tests in a separate room or talking to other students who may not understand my situation as well as they should. Because of the help Calvert Hall has given me, I've decided to become a teacher myself. To anyone with special needs like mine, I recommend this school highly.

Calvert Hall College High School 0

Posted October 26, 2009
Awesome teachers, who lead the boys to manhood. Could not think of a better place to send a son. Thanks Calvert Hall!

Posted August 29, 2009
My son will be a Junior this year at Calvert Hall and I can certainly say that this is the best high school in Maryland. From the first time, we walked through the doors in 2007, I felt that this would be the place for my son to grow and excel. As a single parent living in Baltimore City, the money spent on Calvert Hall is well worth the sacrifice. I see the end results in my son already. He's mature, well rounded and is preparing to be the first person in my immediate family to attend college. I highly recommend this school to any parent that is looking for an institution that has it all. Go Cardinals!!! :-)

Posted August 17, 2009
My son is a rising junior at CHC. Both my wife and I love the school but most importantly our son loves it. Upon graduation he will become a member of an eternal band of unified brothers...known as the CHC alumni.

Posted May 15, 2009
I'm an alum of Calvert Hall and have to credit the academic, athletic, and leadership opportunities afforded me there to my success in life. Calvert Hall prepared me for success in an Ivy League school, a successful career as a military officer, and now a rewarding career in business. Above all, there is a life-long camaraderie that few other schools could match.

Posted February 07, 2009
Great mix of blue and white collar with a little zesty catholic guilt on top. Definitely prepares young men to be leaders in business and in the community.

Calvert Hall College High School 0

Posted August 02, 2008
My son will be starting his Senior year at Calvert Hall. It is the best school in the we could have sent our only child to. The staff, leadership, parents club and everything associated with the school is top notch. My son is extremly well prepared for college and he has grown into such a well rounded and intell young man. My husband and I both believe the school supports our techings and the reinforce what the possitive aspects of his life. The dicipline is well balanced and we just really love it... I cannot wait to have a grandson, we already know what high school his will be attending....

Calvert Hall College High School
8102 Lasalle Road, Baltimore, MD  21286
Last modified Calvert Hall College High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Calvert Hall College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top