PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 23, 2013
I attended Ascension School from 1951 until 1959. It was a very close knit community Catholic school. All my teachers were nuns from Order of the Sisters of Providence. They prepared me and my fellow students for the future. I was able to attend a very good Catholic high school and then college because the sisters taught us well. I was sorry to learn that Ascension was closed. I still have photos of May Procession and 8th grade graduation. Fond memories, indeed.

Posted June 09, 2010
Ascension was a great school. My children and I are sad to see that it has closed. It had strong principal and pastoral leadership. It was a small school where quality education was affordable and christian behavior was bestowed upon our children. The Archdiocese of Baltimore has made a tremondous mistake by closing this school. It will be regretted.

Posted October 16, 2009
It is a small comunity , every parent is involved with school activities, the teachers are great and everyone knows the kids so this make them feel special. They learn a lot and values are first as a prent that have 2 kids in this school I am very happy and would recommend it to anybody that would like to have a great education for theirs kids.

Posted September 17, 2009
Ascension is a wonderful school, My son has learned a lot over the years with the help of there wonderful teachers! They have small class rooms which makes it a better learning enviroment. They offer a lot of different programs for the students and they love having that choice too. Great school and I would highly reccommend it to anyone.

Posted February 23, 2009
My son has been going there for 7 months now. It is a very small, but nice school. The teachers are great and the community is very close. Strongly recommend it if you want a quality education at an affordable price.

Posted August 21, 2008
I found this school to be great for my son. He needed the one on one attention that he received here and I truly did appreciate that. Initially I felt the teachers were always on his back but I came to realize it was truly because of the honost and sincere concern they had for him. My oldest son attended from Kindergarten and is now in the third grade and I pray I can keep him there for as long as possible. I am in a situation where paying tuition makes it very rough for me but I want only the best for my kids. In addition, they were very helpful and patient with me when it came down to paying tuition.

Ascension Parish School 4

Posted December 09, 2007
I like the small classes. I felt it helped me learn better. The teachers can do more one on one with you when there are less students in the class room. My class one year was only 17 students. . I enjoyed my 8 years there

4601 Maple Ave, Baltimore, MD  21227
(410) 242-2020
Last modified Ascension Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ascension Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top