The New All Sts. Parish School

Private | 6-8 | 150 students

Student diversity

Living in Baltimore

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $127,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,020.

Sweep tile

Posted February 1, 2006

This is a very good school. My hild attended nas for 1 year and I already like it.The teachers are great and so is the principal. My child loves this school she don't wanna leave.

Posted September 14, 2004

I am a parent with a child attending New All Saints for the second year. My experience with this school have been great. My daughter have been in private school for most of her life. We come from another religion faith but she have really come to like her teachers as well as her classmates and peers. At some point in the mid to later part of the year, I thought maybe the girls had a little too much social activities and fashion clothes were a bit too much. As I began to rethink the situation, I had to realize that children do grow and change as they mature. As for academics, some of the teachers stayed on subjects a little too much. Overall ratings I give this school a 98% rating!

Posted June 25, 2004

Granted, the school is now the 'new' All Saints School, however I still consider myself an alumni. Yes, I graduated from the institution in (should I dare say) 1985. I still see many familiar faces there, amazingly. I will be sending my child there in the upcoming year. I read some of the reviews and the one negative one was suprising. I live near the school and have noticed over the years much of the culture and perhaps image of the school has changed...but so has 'the times' over the last few decades. I am an advocate of catholic education and know that it makes all the difference in the world. So whether one may see a few kids misbehaving is not always a true indicator of the level of excellence at the school. I value the 'old' school mom/pop traditional education...and I feel certain that NAS is above average.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted April 17, 2004

My child attended All Saints and graduated in 2001. The school was excellent. My child excelled in her academics and absolutely adored the staff. I applaud them because in public school, she wasn't doing well at all and was getting mixed in the wrong crowd. She was in tears when she graduated from NAS, because her experience had been so great. The only bad thing I noticed about the school was that they didn't have a gym, and my daughter was sort've behind in the math. This school really knows how to nurture the inner city student. Also, they have one of the most dedicated principals I have ever seen. When my son starts middle school I am most definately sending him there!

Posted March 8, 2004

Staff is excellent and the school environhment is very healthy. I volunteer at the school regularly and the kids are learning. I am really pleased with the performance of the school

Posted November 1, 2003

My child attended All Saints School. On my visits to the classroom's, the students were not very into learning. They were more into doing their make-up, talking, and being overall rowdy. When the teacher asked, 'Who has their homework,' everyone just looked around as if she didn't say anything. I was very disgusted at how the principal and teacher tried their best to make the school seem better than it really was. The students were very rowdy to be in a private school. They were fighting and cursing. I was not impressed by the school at all, and I am happy that my child is no longer in middle school. The experience at All Saints was not a good one.

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman Catholic
Fax number
  • (410) 664-9434

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious