8-12|Private

Bad
Good

I have two sons who are attending Gibbons and we love it! When you attend Gibbons, you have joined a family of new friends. My one son said so far this has been the best decision he has made to attend Gibbons. They have added alot of Honors & AP classes to fit the students needs. Come spend the day there and you will never want to leave!!!

Our son currently attends The Cardinal Gibbons School. He loves it and we love it. Gibbons is a place where you can't slip through the cracks. If you need help, it is available. The administration is responsive to the needs of the students and the requests of parents. The school is continuously improving the curriculum it delivers by adding new courses and innovative ways to present opportunities for students. One example of new opportunities is the new partnership with Seton Keough High School. They are offering shared classes in the honors level. Another example is the partnership with CCBC; offering college courses in the high school curriculum. There is a place for everyone from athlete to musician; conservative intellectual to free-spirit. Visit and feel the atmosphere. It might be just the place for you.

My son did poorly in grade school and did not like school. When he was in 9th grade I sent him to Gibbons. A co-worker of mine went there in the 80's and said it was a great school. Well my son Josh loved it there. He became an A student met lots of new friends and played on a few of the sports teams. The classes were small and the treachers returned my phone calls when I had questions. They all ways say at Gibbons. 'Its the school the cares and shares' and it is true. I am so greatful for what they did for my son. He is in college now and doing great!

I am a graduate of Gibbons: I would recommend it highly. Gibbons is a great place for learning!

I am a graduate of Gibbons and to tell me how that parents have not given the school all 5 stars is beyond me. As a graduate I know that Gibbons is now run by the Christian Brothers that also run Calvert Hall, and the Leadership and Discipline is the same at both schools.

Having direct, daily experience with this school for the past several years, I would definitely say that leadership and discipline are on the decline at Cardinal Gibbons.

Gibbons is a great school;I would recommend it highly. It is small and every student has the opportunity to achieve there.

Last modified Cardinal Gibbons School is a Private school that serves grades 8-12