Posted September 29, 2014
I am a graduate of IND and my daughter is attending IND now. My daughter has loved IND since the first time she stepped into the school, just as I did. The teachers are great and always willing to help students when needed. The diverse curriculum has allowed my daughter to choose classes she is interested in and she has begun to flourish. The building is amazing - old and beautiful, but inviting and tech savvy for high school girls. The staff and faculty are friendly, smart and they always seem to be there for students and their families. IND is a wonderful school, I would recommend it to any young lady looking to get a quality education in a warm and friendly environment.

Posted September 28, 2014
I attended IND and the years I spent there were some of the best years of my life. Not only did I meet other wonderful women who became great friends, but I was more than prepared for college and graduate school. The close-knit, family feel of IND makes for a welcoming learning atmosphere and fosters a fierce pride in the school. Anytime someone asks me where I attended high school, I proudly say IND! That will never change.

Posted September 26, 2014
From the first time my daughter set foot inside IND, she felt at home. There is such a strong, welcoming sense of community here. A perfect combination of diverse backgrounds, challenging academics, focus on faith and service, and REAL LIFE experiences. This is a school that is truly committed to preparing these ladies to be tomorrow's capable, competent, and fearless leaders. No better place for my daughter or yours.

Posted September 26, 2014
I attended the Institute of Notre Dame and it was the best experience one could ever want. The guiding principles that are set out for the school, the high expectations for the students and the small class sizes were key to getting a great education. To this day, I still call on things that I learned as a teen while at IND. The close knit friendships, the guidance from great teachers and the overall experience was wonderful. If I had a daughter, I would send her to IND.

Posted September 26, 2014
IND has absolutely every quality that you are looking for in a private school except the haughty atmosphere. Best kept secret in Baltimore!

Posted October 27, 2013
My school is a place where my child has flourished. She has found her gifts and has had the opportunity to expand those gifts. She has made life long friends from all over the counties and Baltimore City. She has tried new experiences and learned to be a wonderful advocate for herself and others. She has become independent and a well rounded student.

Posted August 14, 2013
Institute of Notre Dame is a wonderful school. It provides young girls the space to grow personally and academically as a result of it's supportive environment and rigorous courses. The school's commitment to service, character and academics as evident as you walk throughout the halls of the school. The staff are friendly and are invested in the development of each of their students. Students are offered a variety of courses and are engaged in the classroom with the latest technology (i.e. tablets) and with stellar teachers. As a relative of a student athlete, I have witnessed the practice of sportsmanship on and off of the court and am impressed with the overall atmosphere of the school. If you are looking for a place for your child to grow, be challenged in a safe way and to learn how to interact with and support others, Institute of Notre Dame is the place for your child and your family.

Posted August 13, 2013
I transferred to IND my Junior yr. Administration,teachers and students are phenomenal. I feel as tho I have attended IND since Freshman yr. Everyone has made me feel welcome.I have joined clubs,participated in athletics and the academics are top notch. I absolutely love this school.

Posted August 12, 2013
Best Experience of my life! It built the foundation for a successful college career! I LOVE IND!

Posted August 12, 2013
The Institute of Notre Dame is one of Baltimore's little gems. This all girl school in the heart of the city teaches the girls the meaning of service each and every day through peer mentoring, Hilde's Helpers, K.I.N.D. and many other opportunities. Each girl has the potential to shine in the areas of math, science, technology, engineering, history, literature, writing, foreign languages, art, music, theater, sports and leadership. The friendships that form at this school last a lifetime. You can feel the warmth when you walk through the doors each and every day. As the girls walk through this historic building they are surrounded with the latest in technology and education teaching techniques. The faculty ranges from the new to seasoned educators each offering a wide variety of experiences and points of view. There is room for every kind of girl at this school from the Theresian scholar to students with different needs but each looking forward to their next step of college and beyond.

Institute Of Notre Dame
901 Aisquith Street, Baltimore, MD  21202
Last modified Institute Of Notre Dame is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Institute Of Notre Dame Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top