Posted October 27, 2013
My school is a place where my child has flourished. She has found her gifts and has had the opportunity to expand those gifts. She has made life long friends from all over the counties and Baltimore City. She has tried new experiences and learned to be a wonderful advocate for herself and others. She has become independent and a well rounded student.

Posted August 14, 2013
Institute of Notre Dame is a wonderful school. It provides young girls the space to grow personally and academically as a result of it's supportive environment and rigorous courses. The school's commitment to service, character and academics as evident as you walk throughout the halls of the school. The staff are friendly and are invested in the development of each of their students. Students are offered a variety of courses and are engaged in the classroom with the latest technology (i.e. tablets) and with stellar teachers. As a relative of a student athlete, I have witnessed the practice of sportsmanship on and off of the court and am impressed with the overall atmosphere of the school. If you are looking for a place for your child to grow, be challenged in a safe way and to learn how to interact with and support others, Institute of Notre Dame is the place for your child and your family.

Posted August 13, 2013
I transferred to IND my Junior yr. Administration,teachers and students are phenomenal. I feel as tho I have attended IND since Freshman yr. Everyone has made me feel welcome.I have joined clubs,participated in athletics and the academics are top notch. I absolutely love this school.

Posted August 12, 2013
Best Experience of my life! It built the foundation for a successful college career! I LOVE IND!

Posted August 12, 2013
The Institute of Notre Dame is one of Baltimore's little gems. This all girl school in the heart of the city teaches the girls the meaning of service each and every day through peer mentoring, Hilde's Helpers, K.I.N.D. and many other opportunities. Each girl has the potential to shine in the areas of math, science, technology, engineering, history, literature, writing, foreign languages, art, music, theater, sports and leadership. The friendships that form at this school last a lifetime. You can feel the warmth when you walk through the doors each and every day. As the girls walk through this historic building they are surrounded with the latest in technology and education teaching techniques. The faculty ranges from the new to seasoned educators each offering a wide variety of experiences and points of view. There is room for every kind of girl at this school from the Theresian scholar to students with different needs but each looking forward to their next step of college and beyond.

Posted June 06, 2013
Words cannot describe my love for IND!! This school hands-down made me the woman I am today. Your class truly becomes your family, and there is no place in the world I feel more at home! The history and traditions are beautiful and inspiring. And, as far as Catholic schools go, the diversity is great, and there really are few boundaries between groups. I ended my four years by getting into my dream college, and have since graduated at the top of my college class (and for the record, I wasn't even close to the top while I was at IND--a true credit to their level of rigor). I always say that if I strike it rich, I'll give half the money to my alma mater! Sounds cheesy---but it is a magical place! ---An '07 Alumna

Posted June 15, 2012
I'm an incoming sophomore at IND, and my freshman year was AMAZING!! You would think it would be hard making friends at a new school, but it wasn't!! I love how the teachers interact with us in class and make all of us participate. The tablet pcs are a good idea too because it can help with the learning experience. Their are also many activities at the school and we have weekly assemblies. Their is always something going on!! I used to dread coming to school, but now I'm excited to wake up in the morning and attend!

Posted May 19, 2012
A very proud IND Alumna, I recommend this school to every young women aspiring to be the best woman she can be. Even though I didnt realize the legacy that an IND graduate holds when I was a student I am ever so proud of it now. I love the comrarderie of INDians near and far. Thank You IND for teaching me how to be a woman and preparing me for my future. Loving submitted, Alumna from the 90's!!

Posted January 26, 2012
My daughter graduated from IND in 2011. WE both loved it!. IND encourages self awareness and self confidence and prepares the young ladies to become successful adults. My daughter thrived in the small, family like environment. Although she now attends a university where one of her classes was larger then her graduating class,the life lessons she learned has enabled her to make that large enviorment into a smaller one. I will be forever grateful to the teachers and administrators. Her guidance counselor was especially helpful her senior year with applications and recommendations. I am always compleneted on how lovely my daughter is and I know that a lot of that comes from her years at IND.

Posted December 29, 2011
I graduated from IND many years ago and it was a great experience and has served me well in my professional and personal life. It prepared me well for college at Georgetown and I'm most grateful for the self confidence it engendered for me to become a nurse practitioner and then a national consultant to medical groups and hospitals in transforming healthcare as well as authoring articles and a book that's used nationally. LOVE and still support IND to this day and would highly recommend.

Institute Of Notre Dame
901 Aisquith Street, Baltimore, MD  21202
Last modified Institute Of Notre Dame is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Institute Of Notre Dame Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.