Posted January 30, 2010
I love going to St.Bernardine. Why? Beacuse they teach you so many thing i am a b+ student now and i m doing very good now i am happy at this school. This school care about your grades if you dont a very good grade the teacher will give you extra credict and they will teach you how to do. Another reason i like this school is because they always have fun things going on and most poeple who graduated from there are goig to very good high schools this school is perfect!!!!

Posted December 10, 2009
My daughter attends St. Bernardine's and she loves it. Our zone school was labled by the state as 'persistently dangerous', and we wanted someplace not only educational focused, but SAFE. We hit the goal at St. Bernardine's.

Posted October 20, 2009
I have been a parent here at St. Bernardine School since the opening in 1990's. The school opened needing repairs because Madonna was housed here and had closed. I had two children who have graduated and two more that attend this st. Bernardine. As the years past and the school grew, many repair were made, the school received a new look. improvements and new things are added to he agenda every year and the school is holding strong and positive. My experience was excellent and still hold positive with this school because my children are safe, being taught the skills they need, and the teachers care. My son is a manager and my daughter now attends Stevenson University and is a member of the Society of Leadership and Success at the age of 18 years old. The faculty is a wonderful group who are there to give children personalized attention.

St. Bernardine Catholic School 4

Posted October 20, 2009
I live in catonsville, md.My family attend the church.St.Bernardines is the parish school. I have two children in the school that have been attending since kindergarten. My youngest is now in the 3rd grade.She has a teacher who has been teaching for over 25 years.She as well as many other teachers say my daughter is a pleaser to work with.I feel she is on the right page to continue to acheive success. My 7th grader has always been an ok student.This year i have noticed that is more focused on school. She is getting great guidance from her teachers.There is a open line of communication. I feel they are giving her the structure she needs to go on to great high school.She already has 5 catholic schools that are interested in her attending.My girls both look up to students who have graduated and become honor students in high school and college.

St. Bernardine Catholic School 0

Posted May 12, 2008
I too moved my child from a nearby public school because I felt he would not get the education needed and deserved at the previous school. My child entered sixth grade this year and the transition to middle/and private school has not been great.The majority of the satff is new to the school and has not performed up to the expectations my family had due to the feedback we got from folks who sent their older kids to the school. The environment is not the best (restrooms antiquated, cleanliness and etc.), but most importantly only one instructor has been a exceptional educator. Others fail to communicate any concerns unless I prompt the communication, give little homework, display poor classroom management and organizational skills are not impressive. I am dissappointed and don't feel that my child is ready for seventh grade which is worrisome since high schools observe 7th grader's grades.

St. Bernardine Catholic School 0

Posted March 09, 2008
I moved my child from public school as she was entering grade 3. I live near St. Bernardine's and have been a member at the church since I was a young child. The children are well disciplined and have many after school activities. My daughter joined dance and MESA (math, engineering and science assoc.) during 3rd grade. They also have basketball and drama. I can call my daughter's teacher anytime with a question and she is always available. I have her home and cell phone number. I am pleased with the school overall although I sometimes wonder if my child is on track with students in public schools since there are no minimum basic skills tests. The facility is not modernized but the teachers are dedicated and will work with the students as much as possible.

St. Bernardine Catholic School 3

Posted March 05, 2007

St. Bernardine Catholic School 4

Posted July 28, 2005
Well I fell as though this school is in need of a great make over. The restrooms are not in good condition at all. My daughter will be attending the first grade this year. Her kindergarten teacher was excellent. She really wanted the kids to learn. My child now knows how to read add, substract and more. Of course I work with her before school started and during the summer to inforce what the teacher has taught. Overall so far the teacher seem like they are there to do the best job they can do. I fell like the school should be at a better, cleaner, and more of a safer location then where it is located.

St. Bernardine Catholic School
3601 Old Frederick Rd, Baltimore, MD  21229
Last modified St. Bernardine Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Bernardine Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top