Posted July 09, 2009
I love Fatima and have been attending since Pre-K. The teachers are so wonderful, loving, and kind. You make friendships that last a lifetime. All the students are so close to each other. As soon as you enter the school, you get a warm welcoming feeling and you know it's just a special, unique, warm place. Its hard to describe, but being a student there is a privilege. It saddens me that I will be graduating soon and I'd hate to leave Fatima, but I am filled with pride to say I will be a graduate and am filled with happiness when I think of all the memories and special times I shared with my friends and teachers at Fatima. It has definately become my second home, and I love it there. I couldn't imagine attending any other school.

Our Lady of Fatima School 4

Posted July 26, 2008

Posted February 04, 2008
I just want to say that my daughter is attending preK this year and I am so pleased by the parent and teacher involvement in all aspects of the school. I love the close knit group, where you see and know everyone on a first name basis each and everyday. I would highly recommend anyone sending their children here. So far all the events the school has planned, many of the parents show up, and children are excited about attending. If your looking for a school that give your child the attention they need in a small setting, where you feel comfortable with the care, lessons, and commitment they receive from the teachers and staff, as well as parents then this is the school for you and your family. The church is very supportive of the school. OLF is top notch!

Posted October 29, 2007
Our Lady of Fatima has Wonderful academic programs for all ages, and the staff is the best I have ever met in my life. Activities are ready available, just ask and you shall receive. The Sports here are Rich in History and experience just ask Mr.Jim Fendrck , he is the best Coach I have ever personally worked under. If you plan on sending your child here, you will soon find, all you have been looking for in a School! I can not say enough about this Holy Ground, we Lovingly call Our Lady of Fatima. The teachers, Substitutes, and parent helpers are truly Heaven sent, just ask around. Thank You and Have a Blessed Day!

Posted May 28, 2007
- a former student
Our Lady of Fatima shaped me to be the person i am today, it helps you to grow in faith and love of God. It shows you how to lead your life, and also love what you do, and I don't know where I would be today without Fatima. They want you to accomplish your dreams. Fatima helped me figure out who i am, and what i want to pursue in life. The teachers and staff are so amazing, without them the school would not shine as much as it does now. I am graduating from Fatima, and i know my duties are done for Fatima, and i can go and do what i love now because Fatima taught me to go after what i want to pursue. Thanks Fatima!

Posted September 15, 2005
OLF is the greatest school, my daughter had so many problems in the public school she started this year at OLF and she comes home smiling and encouraged each day. I really would recommend this school to everyone.

Posted March 16, 2005
Our Lady of Fatima has the education, staff and environment young children in today's society need. The level of education is challenging enough for over achievers, but structured and assisted enough for those who don't excel in every subject. The teachers are knowledgeable in their fields and know how to connect with the children. I could not ask for a more structured, friendly and clean environment for my son Donald to develop as a young man than O.L.F. -a mom

Posted February 01, 2005
My daughter April has received an excellent academic education that will extensively prepare her for high school. She is in the 7th grade and I can honestly state that if she attended any form of public school her academic level would equal that of a 9th-10th grade student.!

Our Lady of Fatima School
6400 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD  21224
Last modified Our Lady of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Fatima School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top