PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love Fatima and have been attending since Pre-K. The teachers are so wonderful, loving, and kind. You make friendships that last a lifetime. All the students are so close to each other. As soon as you enter the school, you get a warm welcoming feeling and you know it's just a special, unique, warm place. Its hard to describe, but being a student there is a privilege. It saddens me that I will be graduating soon and I'd hate to leave Fatima, but I am filled with pride to say I will be a graduate and am filled with happiness when I think of all the memories and special times I shared with my friends and teachers at Fatima. It has definately become my second home, and I love it there. I couldn't imagine attending any other school.

I just want to say that my daughter is attending preK this year and I am so pleased by the parent and teacher involvement in all aspects of the school. I love the close knit group, where you see and know everyone on a first name basis each and everyday. I would highly recommend anyone sending their children here. So far all the events the school has planned, many of the parents show up, and children are excited about attending. If your looking for a school that give your child the attention they need in a small setting, where you feel comfortable with the care, lessons, and commitment they receive from the teachers and staff, as well as parents then this is the school for you and your family. The church is very supportive of the school. OLF is top notch!

Our Lady of Fatima has Wonderful academic programs for all ages, and the staff is the best I have ever met in my life. Activities are ready available, just ask and you shall receive. The Sports here are Rich in History and experience just ask Mr.Jim Fendrck , he is the best Coach I have ever personally worked under. If you plan on sending your child here, you will soon find, all you have been looking for in a School! I can not say enough about this Holy Ground, we Lovingly call Our Lady of Fatima. The teachers, Substitutes, and parent helpers are truly Heaven sent, just ask around. Thank You and Have a Blessed Day!

Our Lady of Fatima shaped me to be the person i am today, it helps you to grow in faith and love of God. It shows you how to lead your life, and also love what you do, and I don't know where I would be today without Fatima. They want you to accomplish your dreams. Fatima helped me figure out who i am, and what i want to pursue in life. The teachers and staff are so amazing, without them the school would not shine as much as it does now. I am graduating from Fatima, and i know my duties are done for Fatima, and i can go and do what i love now because Fatima taught me to go after what i want to pursue. Thanks Fatima!

Last modified Our Lady of Fatima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8