Posted October 15, 2012
Mount Saint Joseph is an excellent High School for any young man. The Principle is outstanding. He is very involved in all aspects of the school. He sets a high standard for learning and discipline. Our son has thrived at MSJ. As parents we highly recommend this school.

Mount Saint Joseph High School 1

Posted February 07, 2011
Terrible experience with Brian Murphy, Dean of Student affairs. Bullies students, ask inappropriate questions of students. It's a matter of time before parents figure him out. Glad my son graduated. Thank God but no thanks to him. Once he targets your son, Murphy uses other students to bully the kid. The principle a nice guy but apparently helpless to interceed. You get the feeling this guy want to hurry and retire leaving the hanging job to Murphy.

Mount Saint Joseph High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
It is a school that educates the whole person intellectually, morally, physically and has been a model for educating students of all level of learning ability

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted March 06, 2009

Posted November 17, 2008
Cannot say enough good things about Mt. St. Joseph. Our son travels over an 1hour to attend this top notch Catholic boy's school. It is an excellent choice and a great investment in your son!

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted October 06, 2008
My son hated school. He did a shadow day last fall. Came out and told me 'the teachers respect you here. I want to go here'. He has been there for 2 months and already can see my boy becoming a Man! He has good grades something I always had to fight to get him to understand. Now he wants them. I dont have to fight to get him up in the morning he does it on his own and is telling me to 'hurry Mom, I want to get there early'. I do not like the way the kids are allowed to dress in public school and we always fought over his clothes. Now he has the uniform and cant wait to put it on each day. If you are considering this school, say yes!!!!

Mount Saint Joseph High School 1

Posted September 03, 2008
One of my sons went to St Joe. The school had over 1000 students, it was the size of a public school. St joe's staff seemed to be interested in what was going on out on the sports fields then what was going on in the classrooms. It was not worth the money. I would not recommend st joe to anyone.

Posted June 08, 2007
My oldest son graduated from Mt. St. Joseph in 2006, and my youngest will be a senior in the fall. Each has received an outstanding education in and out of the classroom. My oldest earned academic scholarships to several universities, and was very well prepared for college life. My youngest has also done well in the classroom and is being recruited by local schools for an athletic scholarship. The faculty and staff are outstanding. Students learn in an environment that challenges them to exceed their expectations. We could not be happier with the school.

Mount Saint Joseph High School
4403 Frederick Avenue, Baltimore, MD  21229
Last modified Mount Saint Joseph High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Mount Saint Joseph High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top