Baltimore, MD

St. William of York 1

Posted December 16, 2013
This school has been closed for several years and it is an immense blessing that this school was closed. To be frank, going to school here was a horrible experience full of subpar teachers and intolerable classmates.

St. William of York 0

Posted January 21, 2010
My daughter has attended SWOY since K. She is now in 2nd. I am pleased with her academic growth as well as her social evolvement as she was extremely shy in years past. Overall I am pleased with her progress.

St. William of York 5

Posted August 16, 2008
My children are in K & 2nd, and have been students since PK. My overall experience has been great. The principal is a blessing. My kids' teachers have been wonderful. The office staff is very helpful & supportive; however, the building could use some much needed renovations.

St. William of York 0

Posted January 09, 2008
I am very impressed with this academic institution. I have seen such growth and leadership qualities evolve in my son.

St. William of York 5

Posted August 21, 2007
My Children attended this school. They received an excellent education that prepared them for high school. This school gave them a great love for learning.

Posted September 28, 2005
The middle school students are grouped in small groups to best benefit their educational needs.

St. William of York 3

Posted December 20, 2004

Posted September 24, 2004

St. William of York 2

Posted July 26, 2004
The current overall condition of the school's chattels, furniture, and physical structure is in need for improvement. The teachers work very hard to ensure student success. My son and daughter had an English teacher who worked relentlessly with them at all hours to improve their knowledge of grammar and composition. Many of the students were published either in print or on the Internet.

Posted July 19, 2004