St. Rose of Lima School 3

Posted October 08, 2009
In my opinion, it is an average school. Nothing special about it. It could be better if the principle improved her ability to communicate with the parents. When parents have issues that require addressing, she refuses to meet in a timely matter. Her attitude towards the parents is unacceptable and I see no sign of it improving. I predict that this school will close within 2 years due to lack of enrollment which could be attributed to her lack of interest in the opinions of the parents.

Posted July 30, 2009
My daughter just finished her first year at St. Rose and had a wonderful experience. The small setting worked perfect in providing her with teacher one-on-one time. She received an excellent foundation and I look forward to her future graduation from 8th grade.

St. Rose of Lima School 4

Posted February 18, 2009
My grandchildren attend here and are doing well. With smaller class sizes they receive move individualized attention when it is needed to excel.

St. Rose of Lima School 1

Posted August 28, 2008
I would not waste my money on this school. Sub standard facility, teachers that are marginally qualified, heavy handed disipline, curriculum that lags behind public schools, inability to handle special needs children, students attending on vouchers get away with murder, whereas full tuition paying students live by a separate, more strick set of rules. You'd be better off stuffing your money in a matress.

St. Rose of Lima School 1

Posted August 26, 2008

St. Rose of Lima School 2

Posted May 16, 2008
While the elementary program at St. Rose is wonderful, the middle school program is horrible. Wouldn't recommend the middle school to anyone. Feel that we have wasted alot of money the last couple of years.

St. Rose of Lima School 0

Posted July 10, 2007
Teachers and administrators are committed to the well-being, discipline and education of all students, and children need to learn that all actions have consequences, even minor 'offenses?'. Techhnology is always being upgraded through grants and donations.

Posted June 06, 2007
I have a child in St. Rose and I have also had a child in public schools. My daughter is getting the one on one that every child deserves and I love the fact that the teachers care about their students. Everyone should be so lucky to experience a school that is small and gives the children the attention that they all deserve. There is no comparison to a public school. They are horrible and I am glad that I have my daughter in a private school. It is sad that some parents feel differnetly. My child will be very successful and it will be because of St. Rose. Keep up the great work.

Posted May 06, 2007
All of my children attended St. Rose of Lima. The quality of education surpassed anything being offered in the local public schools. If you want a Catholic education, discipline in the classroom and a caring, supportive atmosphere then this is your school. The principal and staff are committed to provide a cirriculum that will prepare your child for high school. Most graduates will attend college. All of my children were accepted into the Catholic High School and College of their choice. They all attribute their success to the quality of education they received which began at St. Rose of Lima.

St. Rose of Lima School 4

Posted August 28, 2006
I am a second generation student and graduate of St. Rose, and my 3 children now attend St. Rose. We really like the small classes, and feel the school provides the proper discipline and learning that children need. I have many happy memories as a child at St. Rose, and my children are now making their own memories. We will be staying the full 8 years, and like it! : )

St. Rose of Lima School
410 E Jeffrey Street, Baltimore, MD  21225
Last modified St. Rose of Lima School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Rose of Lima School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top