No rating

St Pius X School

Private | PK-8

Living in Baltimore

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $278,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $960.

Posted October 19, 2009

In a word, 'WOW'...St. Pius is a great school...my kids loves their school! As a parent, I am so grateful and appreciative of the warm, caring and family oriented environment...

Posted October 19, 2009

It's a wonderful place for young people to learn and grow.

Posted October 19, 2009

My child has attended St. Pius for five years and I can not express enough how much the school and teachers have made us feel like family and how the teachers have a genuine interest in the well being of all of their students.

Posted October 19, 2009

I like the curriculum at St. Pius X school. The teachers are prepared and provide the students with sufficient tools to excel. It is very inviting to speak with the teachers when they take so much pride in their teaching. The Athletic Association is progressive and has a lot to offer a student at any level of interest. Also, the Christian environment is a plus. It is definitely a great school to have your child attend!

Posted October 19, 2009

St. Pius is a wonderful school. My child is being given a great education as well as being shown how to be a good person. The St. Pius X community of educators and families is supportive, giving and make the school stand out from all others.

Posted October 19, 2009

St. Pius X is a great school! They have awesome teachers that make it fun to learn!

Posted October 19, 2009

I can't say enough about St. Pius X School. I loved it so much as a parent I decided to join the faculty!

Posted October 19, 2009

The Teachers staff and families are great. It also has a great compassion for the education and well being of the students ans their families.

Posted October 18, 2009

Because you feel like you are part of a family at the school

Posted October 18, 2009

The small size and Christian atmosphere has been a great advantage for both my son and daughter who attend. They have both grown in their confidence level in addition to their academics.

Posted October 18, 2009

I taught in the Catholic school system for 40 years. Out of all the schools, St. Pius X always has had a special place in my heart. High academic standards have always been important, but our faith based family has been the priority. I now substitute there and I still continue to feel the love and concern for each child present.

Posted October 18, 2009

St. Pius X school is a wonderful school with great values. It looks at the whole student. It is a family not just a school.

Posted October 18, 2009

St.Pius X School in Baltimore, Maryland is a PK thru 8 school that fosters a real sense of community for its students and their families. Whether it is academic, musical, theatrical, athletic or social there is always something exciting happening. That says a lot of about teacher's commitment and our countless volunteers. We have a very diverse student body that contributes to wonderful spirit and appreciation for each others talents. Go SPX!

Posted October 18, 2009

The most caring principal and staff a school can have!

Posted October 17, 2009

We love the caring, loving and christian environment with the high level of scholastic acheivement

Posted October 17, 2009

Great academics and a fantastic staff. Ouir daughter loves everything about it.It is like a second family.

Posted October 17, 2009

St. Pius X School challenges its students to be the very best persons that they can be, both within and outside the classroom. In addition to offering a very solid academic envionrment, the school provides its students with a safe and nurturing atmosphere in which they can learn and grow as individuals. Thanks to the combined efforts of its fantastically talented and incredibly dedicated administrators, faculty and staff, St. Pius X School is a wonderful place for its students. It's an incredible gem of a school, and Baltimore is a much better place because of its presence in our community.

Posted October 17, 2009

St. Pius X continues to provide my child with a challenging academic program as well as character education and social awareness. The atmosphere is professional yet nurturing. There is never a doubt that educators or families are available to come to your aid if you need it. The example set by this environment is one I would wish for every parent and child to experience.

Posted October 17, 2009

This is my son's first year at SPX school, and I feel very comfortable leaving him in the care of the faculty and staff. I am very impressed with how organized they are, and their care and concern for the students. I have seen positive changes in my son personally as well as academically. My husband and I made the right decision to send our son to SPX.

Posted October 17, 2009

St. Pius is very diverse and my son comes home sharing something new everyday. I love how he's grown and flourished in just a few short weeks!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 3% 6%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Baltimore

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

6432 York Road